4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Freaked about going to junior high

I am a nervous wreck. How can I get ready for next year and stay calm?

I felt the same way about going to middle school I'm in 6th grade now and the best thing to do is when you get your schedule put a map of your school in a page protector or laminate it then use a dry erase marker and trace your schedule. And even if your school doesn't have lockers (mine doesn't) you will still need a lock for band and gym so get your lock early and practice through out the summer. It helps a lot! If you have siblings try to see who can crack the lock the fastest Smile

by gracethompson101 on 1/29/2013 5:19:10 PM

I remember when i was going into middle school.... Just be yourself!! Practice saying your classes over and over again in your head. Stay on top of your homework and you will do fine! I promise!

by girlgal2 on 9/26/2011 11:45:38 PM

I Just went into eigth grade, but i still remember how it felt to go into junior high (6th grade at my school). At first i thought it was so scary but its actually way better than elementry school! Although, alot of people change so much. i have lost a couple of friends because they changed and now we dont even talk because she is one of the "popular" kids now. but i still have my BFFs. Smile

by nikki2447 on 9/13/2011 5:44:38 PM

mod mod mod
i go to a catholic/private scchool and every one knows snce the day u walk into kindergarten, btu were merging with to other schools know! i dont even know a quater of the kids know and i heard that alot of kids at wc r mean, what should i do?

Hey girl,

Don't sweat it! You've heard they're mean, but you don't know for sure. So there's no reason to be nervous or put up your guard. Instead, go into your new "merged" school with a smile. Be nice and confident in convos with everyone. Don't be afraid to sit at a new lunch table, or to lean over and introduce yourself to your neighbor in class. Especially your first week, everyone will be expecting this! So take advantage of it and get to know as many of your new classmates as possible Smile
Lauren C.

by kristadakota on 8/22/2011 6:16:13 PM

Modmodmod
So im going into middle school and my friend and i both made the challenge bloc. Im freaking out because most of the kids in there have been in challenge since elementary school. Plus its 7th and 8th grade. I dont know if ill be able to do all the homework and work too even though it is in my best subjects. Im just super scared.n

Hey girl,

Congrats! Don't be scared, but do be ready to do some work. With your bestie by your side, you two can have study seshes whenever you want, and she can help explain tricky concepts.
Sarah G.

by Awesomelyjax on 8/19/2011 3:46:34 PM

i am goin into junior high too and im very nervous too so you are not alone Smile

by dreamergirl420 on 8/11/2011 12:00:37 PM

yeah, the books and movies DO make middle school seem worse. As a 7th grader, i say just be yourself. ( i know, real corny but it's true Smile )

by carleygirl on 8/9/2011 4:28:28 PM

The first day, no first week everyone is scared and confused. My homeroom we would all like stand in a group and try and figure out were we were supposed to go next. We became pretty close all of us.

by reeses150 on 8/4/2011 1:21:09 PM

I have a middle school and am going into 7th grade. Do your homework and make friends and you'll be fine. Movies and books make it seem worse.

by reeses150 on 8/4/2011 1:09:57 PM

@CrystalSwarovski thats not late at all my school starts on the 19th lol the day after! Laughing also i am into 6th grade, middle school yay! Smile

by madsterw1 on 8/3/2011 1:17:32 PM