2 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

3 HOURS AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

3 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

COMMENTS

I just got my period. Will my breasts keep growing?

I’ve heard that once you get your period, your boobs stop growing. Is that fact or fiction?

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD (It keeps showing up as a normal question with no answer)
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
I just had my first period, and i dont know what to do, we don't have any pads in the house (I live at my dad's house)and i cant ask my dad to get some cause he's at work. help!!!!!!!! Hannah H. Hannah H. Hannah H.

by teddy.bear123 on 8/30/2012 1:49:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

by teddy.bear123 on 8/30/2012 1:21:54 PM

Mod I just got my period yesterday and I have pads so that's all good but how do I tell my mom? When should I?

Hey girly, you should tell your mom as soon as possible. Just call her into your room or go to her and let her know. She'll be more than happy to help you! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by mca123 on 10/26/2011 6:32:25 PM

MOD I got my period almost two years ago and my breasts have barely grown since. Actually, I barely have enough to even CALL it breasts, am I going to stay this was forever?

Hey chicky, your bod is always developing, so no worries. And if your breast don't grow that big, just think of all the pretty women who have small breasts. Charlize Theron, Aaliyah, Kate Hudson, Lauren Conrad! I also know of girls who develop very late in life too. There's one girl who didn't develop until her sophmore year in college.There are also shirts that will give you the appearance of having a bigger chest. Try ruffle tops, patterned shirts, and flowy crop tops. Hope this helps ya girl!!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by starry-nites on 9/3/2011 7:26:43 PM

I find that my boobs get a little bigger during my period

by ColosalMascara on 9/3/2011 7:11:11 PM

Okay, I got my first period a little less than a month ago and I have recorded the days on a calender. I am going to Paris with my mom in a bit and from the looks of it I am going to be on my period in the plane! How should I deal with it? Please help!

Hey Girl,

Bring lots of extra pads or tampons on the plane, if you get cramps bring ibuprofen, and if you're really nervous about bleeding through, it's fine to bring an extra change of pants and underwear. Don't worry too much! As long as you change your protection regularly, you'll be fine.
Sarah G.

by Pinklife on 8/19/2011 1:25:50 PM

I work several days of the week at a daycare, and on weeks I have my period I don't know how to get rid of my pad! I'm there for 7 hours on Sat, I have to change it! The trash in the bathroom is open & It'd be obvious it was me because I'm the only one over 8 years old! What should I do?

Hey girl, I wouldn't sweat it. Trust me when I say there are other adults working there, and they seriously won't care if you have your period (and honestly, they won't know either). Stick it in — if you need to, while no one's looking — and then just walk out. It should be fine!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dance.live.love on 8/16/2011 9:34:55 PM

MOD
I just got my first period today at horse camp, and I had nothing to use! And then after that, I felt so horrible and my back was killing me! My stomach is uneasy and I almost feel sick. What are some ways to take away sickness and back aches? (Besides medicine) Thanks!

Hey babe,

Ughhh, that's the worst! Periods are exciting because they're something new and they mean we're growing up, but they also come with some bummers. Try a hot water bottle or a microwavable heat pad on your lower belly and/or back to ease the pain. It relaxes your muscles and really does make you feel a little better! I also find that sipping ginger ale or other cool drinks helps me settle my stomach. Sometimes it's best to curl up with the heat pad and doze off, if you can manage it. Sleeping through the sick/pain is a great way to deal with it, since it doesn't normally last too long Smile
Lauren C.

by horsebackrider12 on 8/15/2011 11:11:45 PM

mod
is it ok to pee with a tampon in?

Hey girl,

Yes it definitely is. x0x0
Casey L.

by r1n2s3 on 8/10/2011 3:53:44 PM

MODMODMOD ok so i am going to tell my mom i have my period by note. how can i give it to her without it being obvious to my sisters or dad? should i put it somewhere? what should i do???????????

Hey girl. I would suggest slipping it to (or just telling) her when you guys are alone. Tell her the note isn't anything scary before she opens it.

mary h.