1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

2 HOURS AGO 3 fab ways to rock crochet back to school: http://t.co/OjkF5VUa6g

13 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

COMMENTS

Torn between two social circles

My two close friends and I had a huge fight. While we weren’t speaking, I made new friends and became popular…

This is something that happened to me once. Even though your tight with your best friends doesn't mean you have to ditch your other friends. Just take the time to hang out with them every once and a while. Plus it gives you a great chance to catch up with them. Smile

by ladysade24 on 6/13/2012 5:53:15 PM

you got it wrong girl!THEY ditched YOU!im glad ya'll are tight again though.just tell them how u feel!and if they bring u down again remeber this verse from beautiful by christina aguilera.

I am beautiful
No matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful
In every single way
Yes words can't bring me down
Oh no
So don't you bring me down today

by rasberrymonkeygrl on 5/31/2012 9:49:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
have a guy friend who I sometimes hang out and we have a little in common but we don't hang out tons. Anyway we were in computer today and I was joking around and I said hey stop it you sound all sad and depressed about the music he was singing or something like that I can't really remember. Anyways he said well I do have depression so... and he trailed off. I was shocked and I just said oh. Now I am worried about him. He is sorta popular because he is a really good artist and he is funny. He has a bunch of other friends too but I am afraid he will hurt himself.

Hey girl,

It's never good to joke about mental (or physical) conditions since someone could have them! The best thing to do would not be to over apologize but to just be more considerate of him from now on and to treat him like you did before you knew. If he knows he has depression, he's probably already getting help, but if you notice him alone a lot or worse than usual, you can talk to him about visiting your guidance counselor.

Meghan D.

by nutmeg2009 on 5/12/2012 10:44:52 AM

I have a guy friend who I sometimes hang out and we have a little in common but we don't hang out tons. Anyway we were in computer today and I was joking around and I said hey stop it you sound all sad and depressed about the music he was singing or something like that I can't really remember. Anyways he said well I do have depression so... and he trailed off. I was shocked and I just said oh. Now I am worried about him. He is sorta popular because he is a really good artist and he is funny. He has a bunch of other friends too. I am afraid he will hurt himself or like commit suicide. What do I do???!!! Please please please help me!!

by nutmeg2009 on 5/9/2012 11:39:06 PM

I have this friend and me n her got into a huge fight. she says i try to make everything about me. but i don't. and she says i dont give her good advice but this other girl does and every since this other girl came into the picture me and her dont talk much anymore and i really love her and miss her what should i do. Please help me get my best friend back

by PoohBear:) on 5/2/2012 9:58:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD i over-think over-react to EVERYTHING cuz im over-sensitive... how do i get over this habit that i hate??
thanks!

Hey girl,

Try to put each situation into perspective BEFORE you let yourself freak out. Think about what is going on. What can you learn from this situation? Where is it going to go and what's going to happen next? What can you do about it? Is it something that only matters if you let it bother you, like someone's opinion of you? Is it something that can be changed? Ask yourself questions and try to figure out how you really should react, before jumping to over-reacting and making yourself upset. This takes work to make yourself calm down, go slow, and really think about it, but it's worth it if you want to get over the habit! <3
Lauren C.

by annienax123 on 4/26/2012 8:44:52 PM

MOD!MOD! My two bffs are really close but at school they dont hang out. Every time i have a b-day party they get really close and leave me out at MY OWN PARTY!! helP!!

Hey girlie,

You gotta get active and make sure you don't let them close you out! Try inviting a bigger group of friends to your parties so they are more likely to mingle - and plus, that'll give you other gals to chat with if they do decide to get close. For normal days, try asking one of them to hang out one-on-one with you. Go to the movies, grab dinner, go bowling, whatever you think is fun. If you spend individual time with each of them, you'll bond with them and won't feel threatened or jealous! Smile
Lauren C.

by soccerdgurl77 on 4/1/2012 12:10:20 PM

you could also pray about it

by muffin518 on 3/20/2012 8:14:33 PM

you could also pray about it

by muffin518 on 3/20/2012 8:14:20 PM

This happened to me too. There two of my best friends got in a fight and aren't friends anymore. "A" has her group of friends and "E" has hers. I'm neutral. But everytime I hang around one, the other looks sad and hurt like they want me to ditch who I am already with to hang with them. I both are my BFFs. I don't want to leave any of them. What should I do?

by DaniHoltz on 3/15/2012 4:12:30 PM