Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

9 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

10 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

5 tips to nix that stubborn razor burn

Lately, since summer started, I've been getting really bad razor burn. How do I prevent this?

MODMODMODMODMOD
What's razor burn?

Helen S.

by jennal923 on 7/20/2011 5:29:31 PM

What will help is olive oil! It hydrates your skin, and soothes it so you barely have to run the razor on your legs. Also be sure to change your razor every month, or even less because if your razors dull, the more you want to put pressure on your legs so it shaves better!

by queenra on 7/14/2011 12:12:01 AM

I want to buy a shaving tool but I don't know whether to go with a razor or an electric shaver. Which one is better for your body, oh, adn could you please tell me brands if you could ?

by FlyingChic on 7/7/2011 9:18:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have camp in a week and a half and I had TERRIBLE razor bumps on my inner thighs. How can I get rid of it before camp starts so I can wear my cute shorts? Thanks!

Hey girl,

The bumps will eventually go away on their own, but lay off the shaving for a couple days and don't put any scented lotions or creams on them.  Also, the next time you shave, make sure you don't use a dull razor blade, because that can make the bumps even worse. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by pinkzebra97 on 7/6/2011 3:41:05 PM

ugh razor burn sucks i just got rid of it on my legs.and now its on my bikini line. good luck to ya.

by plmxofob on 7/4/2011 4:12:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD (etc.)
I know this is extremely unrelated to shaving, but nonetheless... This girl who I used to be friends with wants to reconnect. This may seem fine, but a few months ago, she ditched us for her old group. She joined our (quote un-quote) clique because her old group (as stated before) ditched her. Now that she is seeking friendship with me and my amigas, it leads me to believe that her group may be ditching her again. I don't want to go through the anger of losing a friend, but I know how it feels to be friendless for a while b/c you were ditched. I have NO IDEA what to do, so could you please lead me in a good direction? Oh, and as soon as possible (not to seem so imperative...) because she plans to hang out soon...
Thanks in advanced

Hey babe! You're right, it probably does suck to be friendless, it's awesome that you're so understanding and I think you should give her another shot. Just don't share all your secrets with her until you know she's serious. If she sticks around for a while then you can start to trust her, but she may just be a fair-weather friend. Good luck babe xoxo
Jess W.

by ajago12598 on 7/1/2011 7:01:28 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
My mom is the most private person ever. You can not talk to her about puberty or she will get embarrassed and awkward. My older sister's were never able to talk to her and now i cant get through to her. Its a touchy subject for her. And so in place of that, my dad tries to talk with me about it. He asks f there are any cute boys at school and if iv had my first kiss, he has asked about my period, and today tried talking to me about bras. Its awkward. How do i get him to stop? iv asked him many times and have asked my mom but she never talks to him.

Hey girl, understand where your dad is coming from: he's just trying to help you through this. If you don't feel comfy talking to him about it though, sit him down and explain it's not him, it's just that you feel weird talking about this girl stuff with a guy. He'll understand. Tell him too about how you feel about your mom not being involved and if there's any woman he'd suggest you talk to — maybe an aunt or trusted neighbor, etc. Just be honest and gentle with him. He really does care and your mom does too in her own way.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by wednesday1408 on 6/30/2011 8:04:34 PM

i got razor burn once and it's so annyoing!

by puppylover1152 on 6/30/2011 4:35:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my hairs down there...stick forward, and they feel weird. like it doesnt feel lke normal hair, all smooth. it feels rough and uncomfortable. but i dont want to shave down there. why is it all rough down there?

Hey girl,

Most of the time, the hair down there is a lot rougher and more coarse than the other hairs on our body. You can try waxing, if you don't want to shave, but if not, you kinda just have to deal with it because we can't really help how our hairs grow in. x0x0
Casey L.

by I<3gurrls! on 6/30/2011 2:58:52 PM

I just use conditioner for a shaving gel...lol.
Wow I love that picture for that article! She must be a dancer, lol!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/30/2011 1:47:42 PM