AN HOUR AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

2 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

3 HOURS AGO 5 fitness bloggers to follow...starting now: http://t.co/PyszNZ9bRk

COMMENTS

Build your babysitting kit

Make bank this summer with bring-‘em-along goodies sure to wow your charges…and their ‘rents!

I'm the youngest in my family except for two baby cousins. One goes to an extended care and the other goes to their grandparents house. I'm probably never going to have a chance at babysitting.

by actack on 6/7/2013 12:09:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Any ideas on how to advertise my services? I have everything I need to babysit- except kids. All the kids I babysat are too old now. Help?

Hey girlie, talk to the parents that you used to babysit for to see if they know anyone that might be looking for a babysitter. You can also ask around your neighborhood to see if anyone knows someone with younger kids.

Lauren T.

by black13 on 11/18/2012 7:15:37 PM

And if anyone is interested maybe what i do is take a smaller bag this a purse size beside a duffel pack a first aid kit because every once in awhile someone is gonna get hurt by accident or maybe they just got a paper cut or fell and scraped their knee

by trinrose2000 on 11/21/2011 4:47:27 PM

Help! I moved to a new neighborhood and there are some neighbors next door that want me to babysit sometime. I've never really baby-sat before but I would love to! The kids are 7 and 10 the girl is 7 and the boy is 10. What should I bring to the job?

by obxgrl13 on 9/30/2011 6:41:22 PM

ok my bff and i are having babysitting issues. We were going to go around my neighbrohood together to look for jobs but instead she goes without me and so i have barely anyone to babysit! p.s if i helps i am a year older and more experienced. plz help before our friendship is ruined!

by tan4life159 on 9/25/2011 9:14:37 PM

ok so i babysit all the time and well this one little girl shes 6 years old and she's so adorible BUT she knows how to SET THE CLOCK BACK! and her parents came home at 12 and the clock said 8 and i was so confussed but thet didnt find out then my friend tries to enterfier with my job just because she tried to dye her haur a snowy white like mine ( mines natural) and it looked bad and she tried to get me back by enterfiring with my job. So then she CUSSED in front of th eSIX year old and i had to tell the her that if she never said those words again id give her the whole highschool musical movies. And then i kicked my friend out, im so confussed but im always told from the kids i babby sitt that im the coolest sitter in the world, they are so cute!

Brittany G.

by peaceandlove1010 on 9/13/2011 10:43:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm 13 years old and I REALLLLLLLLYYYYY want to babysit. Everyone says I'm really good with kids. I really love kids and I think I would make a good babysitter. There is only one family I have in mind when I think of babysitting. They live on the street above me and they have two kids, six years old and two years old. Is 13 too young to start babysitting? I really want to get a job but no one wants to hire a thirteen year old. Please help!

Hey chica! I'm soo sorry but I'm super busy trying to respond to everyone's comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! In the meantime ask some of the other GL members who offer advice help! I'm sure they'll be more than happy to dish out some advice! Thanx for understanding!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Daddy'sGrl12 on 9/3/2011 2:37:27 PM

I am a babysitter, but I have not babysat any kids yet. There are people a few doors down from me that I think need a sitter. How do I pluck up my courage to ask them?

by stargirl04 on 8/29/2011 6:02:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD mod mod mod Mod Mod Mod
So, i have been babysitting for these twin boys since they were 8months old, and now they are over 3 1/2. I sorta want a raise, but i can barely ask for my pay check with out feeling pushy. I get paid 3$for mothers helping and 5$ for babysitting... do you think that is enough to be paid in a small town in CT???

Hey girl, it's hard to say, but I think it depends on the neighbor. You can set your rate but understand there's others who can do what you're doing. Be thankful you have the gig right now and let your performance show you're deserving of a raise.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by icegal on 8/5/2011 12:38:30 AM

Any ideas on how to get babysitting customers? HELP!

by taylornbbauer on 7/25/2011 2:50:31 PM