2 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

4 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Celebs hit the red (white and blue) carpet in fab frocks

America’s colors red, white and blue aren’t just for the flag anymore!

Lea's is Gross and innapropriate

by alexcat202 on 2/25/2012 4:53:17 PM

I Like Katie Cassidy's dress!

by GorgeousMe on 9/6/2011 11:51:12 AM

i loved Madelines and Jennas dresses!!

by shae6364 on 8/26/2011 10:54:16 AM

I LOVED Britt and Madeline's dresses! So CUTE! (the rest were cute too, but Lea's was waaay too lowcut for me...

by skittlez-gummybearz24 on 8/5/2011 6:58:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD mod mod mod Mod Mod Mod
I know this is a very unimportant question, but is it wrong to wish that i dont live my life, that i was someone from a book or a movie??

This isn't unimportant at all - I totally understand where you're coming from! It's normal to wish you could be someone else sometimes. Usually, wishing you were a character in a book or a movie just means you wish you had more excitement in your life. It's important to remember that you shouldn't compare your life to something in a fictional world, where crazy stuff always happens and the environment is created by our own imaginations. That's not reality! But you can take that desire for something extraordinary and make your life exciting. Try new things, meet new people, and take advantage of new experiences/opportunities that present themselves. Keep an open mind, follow your dreams...and you'll never be bored!

Another great way to get through this is to actually write your own book or movie. Take all of those things in your imagination that make you feel down about your life and put them into your own story. Losing yourself in a fictional tale once in a while is a great way to recharge Smile
Lauren C.

by icegal on 8/1/2011 7:43:17 PM

I like Madeline's dress!

by lizziebeelol on 7/26/2011 6:33:32 PM

I like Jenna and Madeline's outfits... They are both adorable!

by leigharox7 on 7/24/2011 1:47:35 PM

I love Lea Michele dressSmile

by Love_Stars on 7/8/2011 10:54:16 PM

i wore a red dress to my graduation and i lookd hawt Smile srry for the randomness lol Casey L.

by cheerkat22 on 7/6/2011 3:51:16 PM

I like madelines and katies. Low cut dresses are the fashion this year but i don't really like them. Sorry Lea.

by laughsalotsteph on 7/6/2011 8:54:01 AM