12 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

13 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

13 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

I've been bleeding when I go number-two

I know this is super gross, but I don’t know what to do…

Mod mod mod
Thanks for the link but im on my new I pod and I haven't figured out how to click links yet (clicking on them doesn't work) Frown

Hey girl, sorry to hear that, try it when you switch to a computer.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Sarah_12 on 8/3/2012 1:37:04 AM

Mod mod mod
My mom said I should start shaving my armpits and my legs. I agreed but I don't know how to. So this may sound like a stupid question but how exactly do you 'shave' and does it hurt?

Hey girl,

Nope, shaving doesn't hurt a bit! Check out this article for tips on how to get started, and don't forget to ask your mom for help if you need it! The two biggest things to remember are: a great shave gel (I love Skintimate) and shave IN THE DIRECTION that the hair is growing!

Lauren C.

by Sarah_12 on 8/3/2012 12:34:12 AM

when i wipe my number 2 when im on my period loads of blood comes out on the toilet roll is this normal ?

by sarahrose on 1/29/2012 12:53:32 PM

Why do I keep having to go to the bathroom? LIke every half hour to an hour.

Hey girl,

Believe it or not, this is pretty common! Although it's not the exact same situation (this is about not being able to hold it, instead of having to go all the time), the "exercise" tips in this article will really help you with this prob Smile
Lauren C.

by cinder3lla on 7/25/2011 8:24:54 PM

also my friend dared me to put down the last part i told her that some girls wouldnt like it but she still snuck in and typed it out i am so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

by mickyabc on 7/12/2011 9:45:55 PM

thanks for that awnser i really sorry about the last question and i did talk to my mom about and i can totally see why you didnt want that im really sorry i hope you can forgive me

by mickyabc on 7/12/2011 9:41:55 PM

Okay i got a few q so please anwser them um.... well first i wanted to ask how do you shave your armpits and down there? .. i know its probly a naty question but im curios so please do not judge me by this question thanks.

Hey girl,

For clues about shaving for the first time, read this GL article on the topic! (And this one gives ya tips on how to keep your legs happy and razor burn-free.) As for your second question though, I know you're curious about that kinda stuff - and it's totally natural to be. But that subject might be seen as vulgar or offensive to other girls to chat about on here so, unfortunately, we can't answer questions about it. Try asking someone you know and trust if it's buggin' ya Smile
Lauren C.

by mickyabc on 7/11/2011 9:36:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I have a weird question. Sometimes it itches "down there." Is there anything I can do about that? Is there also any way to get rid of hair "down there" without waxing that is also safe? It would help a lot.

Hey girly girl! Lots of girls shave down there with the razor. Waxing is totally safe, too, just a little more painful! Smile

Becca G.

by kendall102697 on 7/2/2011 10:53:40 PM

MODMODMOD What are some good (and cheap) body washes for acne? My chest, back, and even on my legs have been breaking out and I want to find a nice, affordable body wash. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey girly! My favorite is Burt's Bees. However, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, lots of my friends swear by St. Ives! Smile

Becca G.

by Girlie77 on 7/2/2011 10:51:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD this is kinda funny to say but im a "hairy girl". i have hair on my arms,legs(i shave my legs), stomache, and back. and i were jackets 24/7 bcos im a hairy. and yes some of my friends do tease me that im hairy. HELP how can i get my confidence up?!Smile thnx

Hey chickadee! Lots of girls choose to wax their arms, but you don't need to go that route unless you truly want to. I know it's cliche, but every girl is beautiful. And if you're that "hairy" everywhere else, than I bet you have really gorgeous hair on your head! Smile

Becca G.

by rawrhannah10 on 7/2/2011 9:52:33 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Weather can give you headaches.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!