7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

A regular trailblazer

I had my period during the last week of school, and I usually stuff a bunch of pads into the small pocket on the outside of...

Do you have a favorite kind of tampon? I've only used UbyKotex and Playtex Sport...i think...and i like the compact ones but both kinda leak a little now and then (not because i need to change them)... so do you have any suggestions or is it just personal preference?

Hey girl, the best kind of tampons I've found are Tampax Pearl w/ plastic applicators--they rarely leak! Good luck xox

Jess D.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 8/25/2011 1:23:50 PM

I just started my period at school today and I really dont know what to do. I told my mom and I havent freaked out yet, but I'm worried that I will at some random time. What should I do? Thanks

Hey girl, you won't freak out. Just have pads ready and know it's NBD. Stay calm.

Alyssa B.

by nevierose on 8/18/2011 11:34:22 PM

mod mod mod so i got my period like in may and it is really heavy. i dont go through pads or anything but i feel full really fast. my dad makes me go to softball practice twice a week and we have a game this weekend so im nervouse about having it during the game. i also have to go to the lake tomarow morning and im scared to use tampons please please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sweetie,

Don't be too nervous! Pick a very absorbant pad with "wings" that will keep it put. Check out this post on how to put in tampons:
Sarah G.

by taytay2345 on 8/17/2011 3:51:22 PM

That's a little harsh. Next time make sure to zip the pouch or put them in a little plastics baggie and put them in the bottom of your backpack where you can reach them or but won't fall out or be seen by people if you forget to zip it again.
Comment on my page if this helps!!! <3

by bpatton on 8/6/2011 6:52:35 AM

i am going on vacation and there will be a 5 hour time difference..... i am due for my period but am usually irregular. is it true that going to a different time zone will delay your period??? thx!!

Ive never ever heard about that. So no. Im fairly certain that will not delay it. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by askme923 on 7/27/2011 9:34:42 PM

Mod!I heard that you cant use tampons until you have sex is that true???

Hey girl. That is definitely not true!

kara g.

by BabyFaceQueen99 on 7/22/2011 2:36:40 PM

lately I have been noticing that when i wipe this half of a cm little like red "hair" comes onto it. I don't own any red underwear or anything and i have never had my period. Any idea of what this is? thanks

Hey girl,

I'm not sure what that is, so you should definitely go see your doctor just to make sure everything's OK. x0x0

Casey L.

by cittycat1998 on 7/19/2011 2:43:29 PM

mod! my pool party is coming up , and i think im going to get my period over it. but i cant get the hang of tampons, am i putting it in the wrong place? is there any common mistakes i could be making? thanks(:

Hey girly! Check out this article for some tips on tampons. And, have fun at your pool party! Smile

Becca G.

by elle eileen on 7/17/2011 11:24:23 PM

I'm 13 and still haven't gotten my period yet and I'm worried that I'm messed up and not normal. So is it ok that i havent gotten my period or not?

by ladysade24 on 7/16/2011 11:01:55 PM

I have been so moody lately and my stomach always is killing or i guess bloated even get in trouble for being moody! and I just seem to get mad or cry or even laugh for no reason alot.I promise really not trying to but I am seriously growing up the only other thing I need is my period and discharge for like a 8 or 9 months now. Ugh! is this a sign of "right before i get" or just me being my stupid self?

Kate M.

by kmcoolness on 7/12/2011 2:25:03 AM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?