1 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

2 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

3 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

A regular trailblazer

I had my period during the last week of school, and I usually stuff a bunch of pads into the small pocket on the outside of...

MOD MOD MOD My parents aren't together, so whenever I go to my dad's house with my period it's REALLY awkward because he still doesn't know. I'm afraid to change pads at his house because I don't want him to see it in the trash. Any ways to "break the ice" and just tell him? Thanks!

Hey babe. Why not pick up some pads when you are at the store with him? Just be like, "Oh I need to get something." and throw them into the cart. Otherwise, I would suggest doing everything with pads you normally would and hopefully he will catch on.

mary h.

by gigi3399 on 7/12/2011 2:07:13 AM

MODMODMOD! hi, i have been having discharge for 2 years now! i am so sick and tired of it! do you think i woll get my period soon? thanks!

Hey girly,
Unfortunately, there really isn't a way to tell. But it sounds like your period will be there soon.

Catie C.

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/11/2011 1:04:11 PM

Hey mod!Umm.. I have been getting the white stuff for about 4 months already. I keep getting cramps and sometimes inside "there" it feels like a thin piece of like paper or something it kinda hurts anyway, I just wanted to know what that was but know I have blood mixed with the disharge in my underwear. I only figured it out in the morning when i wiped and blood was on the toilet paper so I looked in my underwear and there was blood and stuff! Do you know if this is my period? And also, What was that feeling of paper in "there" ? Thanks!

Hey girl,

It does sound like that was your period, but I'm not quite sure what the "paper" feeling was. If anything down there feels painful or you want to know what that paper feeling is, you should def go talk to your doctor to make sure everything's ok. x0x0
Casey L.

by socergirl on 7/7/2011 2:51:41 PM

Say you were having a sleepover at your house... and one of your friends got their period and didn't have any stuff. What should you do? Give them some of your stuff? Drive them home? Buy them some? What?

Hey babe! Definitely give them something! You wouldn't want that to happen to you, so do anything you can to make them feel less embarrassed. It's totally normal, every girl gets her period, so it's not a big deal at all. If you don't have anything, ask you mom if she has something. If not, take her home to grab some then she can always come back once she has pads or tampons. xoxo

Jess W.

by alkrox17 on 7/7/2011 10:14:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD I know this is really kinda weird, but I have this pimple on the inside of my thigh. Its not huge but its not small either. Its a bump and its painful. It has like white stuff at the top too. I just want to know what to do to get rid of it-any help? Thanks!(:

Hey babe. I'm not sure what you should do about this! Seeing a doc is probably the best idea!

mary h.

by lilmizzjo on 7/6/2011 6:07:07 AM

Mod mod mod,
Okay my lips always peel. Like ever since i was little they have peeled and more like theres dead skin on my lips and i usually have to pull it off or something to get it off. I always use chapstick but nothing helps it not peel. Is it because i'm not drinking a ton of water? or what? People always notice it too. :/ thanks.

Water plays a big role in keeping your body hydrated an affects everything. Drink more water and use a medicated chapstick after you exfoliate your lips

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by midnightluver96 on 7/5/2011 7:47:18 PM

Oh my gosh, I feel so bad for you! As long as no one saw...

by Firework on 7/5/2011 7:16:53 PM

i would just drop my back pack and come back for it later

by TeamAlice33 on 7/5/2011 5:44:12 PM

mod mod mod
While watching fireworks, a guy my age came and sat next to me. We were talking and everything too. When he scooted up next to me, i noticed he cracked his knuckles. What does that mean???

Hey girl,

It could mean that he was a little nervous when talking to you! x0x0
Casey L.

by Libson15562 on 7/5/2011 1:27:55 PM

oohhh! how embarrasing. What did you do did you just walk away or pick em up??

by hope nguyen on 7/5/2011 11:16:22 AM