AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

14 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

COMMENTS

Our 7 favorite places in the USA

From New Orleans to Detroit to NYC, GL staffers are all over the map when it comes to their numero-uno locales…

I just came home from a family road trip, I'm not kidding like, literally JUST came home. We went 2 Niagara Falls State Park, The Statue of Liberty and the Hershey Chocolate Factory in Pennsylvania. Hands down I would pick Niagara Falls. It's beautiful and amazing at night. My favorite part of it was the Cave of the Winds. It let's u get INCHES apart from Niagara Falls. Best part is, it helped me conquer my fear of heights! I will not be afraid anymore! But u know what, I would say it's nothing compared to home! Smile

by Art Crazy52 on 7/7/2011 12:26:40 PM

You know at the GL clubs, you know how you can click the "invite someone" thing and out i the username and send? what happens then? Like is there an automatic comment on their profile, or do they get an email or what?

Hey babe! I'm not so sure, I don't know much about clubs. If you really want to know you can email brittany@girlslife.com xoxo

Jess W.

by oceanlover69 on 7/7/2011 11:06:50 AM

Um HELLO?? Chicago and St. Louis!? Those are the best!

by Girlie77 on 7/7/2011 8:25:01 AM

SEATTLE and KAWAIHAE HARBOR, HI!! Seattle was always one of my dream cities to live in, and we actually moved here last summer! It's such a cool place!! Kawaihae is this cute little harbor in Hawaii with amazing restaurants, and an awesome shave ice place!

by skichick95 on 7/6/2011 1:27:33 PM

My favorite places would have to be:
San Jose, CA (my hometown)
Pipestone, MN (where my gradparents used to live)
Minneapolis, MN (hello, Mall of America!)
NYC, NY (the rock exhibit in the National Museum of Natural History is beast!)

by Doodle600 on 7/6/2011 1:25:48 PM

I looooove Aspen I've been there so many times! (Colorado girl here) But I have to say that I wouldn't pass up a trip to Washington D.C.

by Hale Luver on 7/5/2011 9:25:32 PM

WooHoo Aspen! Colorado is awesome

by TeamAlice33 on 7/5/2011 5:45:50 PM

i love orlando florida! the malls and themeparks/waterparks are great ^_^

by dollface09 on 7/5/2011 5:24:28 PM

seattle!!!! amazing! and @ megan512.... WUT DID HAPPEN 2 CHICAGO?! i live there and its so cool! Casey L.

by frizzheadgal on 7/5/2011 3:02:34 PM

MINNESOTA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dancerjj13 on 7/5/2011 11:03:26 AM