12 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

13 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

13 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

3 tasty Independence Day desserts

Makeover those festive, Fourth of July treats. Here are three of our berry fave sweets.

Need advice? Just a few clicks away! just post a problem, issue or question on my profile and I'll do my best to solve it Smile I'm here for you :

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:43:49 PM

That last one I am gonna try asap!! You could probably make single servings as well out of these.

by Channexx2077 on 8/2/2011 8:05:37 PM

~Do you ask the Moderators questions? Type "MOD" on almost every GL comment you post? Do you want advice on anything, including health, beauty, fashion, school, boys and money? Then come to my club called Beauty, Fashion and Health Advice! I will give out advice (and you can, too!). Spots for VP, Secretary, etc. open.~
~~You can search for this club, or come to my profile and just click on it!~~

by Freakout911 on 7/4/2011 6:54:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Well, I'm not the...neatest eater. I'm actually a really messy eater so I am SO UTTERLY self concious when I eat! I'm so self concious that sometimes I won't even eat in front of people because I'm so messy. I've tried to fix my "manners" but I can't, it's just who I am. How do I fix this?/:

Hey girly! I'd make sure to put your napkin on your lap, in case you spill, and try to take your time when you eat. That alone should help alot!

Becca G.

by pinkzebra97 on 7/2/2011 9:27:09 PM

I'd still rather eat cupcakes, lol. You can eat parfaits and yogurt any time, but the 4th of July is a special occasion! Laughing

by Alle93 on 7/2/2011 6:22:19 PM

We make these chocolate covered strawberries red white and blue. First you take your strawberries and wash them and let them dry. Then you melt white chocolate and dip the strawberries in it. Once you have dipped all of your strawberries put them in the fridge and let them harden. When they are take them out...melt more white chocolate and add blue food coloring to it. Mix it together and then re-dip the white dipped strawberries. Only dip it half way up to the white chocolate already on you can see the white still. Put them back in the fridge once finished dipping. Then when they are done cooling take out and look at and eat! They should have red on the top(strawberry) white below that(white chocolate first dipping) and then below that blue(blue colored white chocolate)ENJOY! Smile

by topchef88 on 7/2/2011 9:38:54 AM

Yummers!!!These sound quite delish Smile

by baconlvr711 on 7/1/2011 7:53:52 PM

Other than laps, in the pool, is there anything else for exercise?

Helen S.

by scooby239 on 7/1/2011 5:59:44 PM

hey! I think you might be a little confused about the meaning of that word. I don't think you have a problem you're just growing up. I think you should talk to someone you really trust about these feelings. good luck!
Helen S.

by nerdyprincessxo on 7/1/2011 3:58:00 PM

Hey girly,
No worries. This is completely normal. If you want it to stop. Then you need to tell yourself no and stop yourself from visiting this site. Try saying no aloud whenever you start to log on. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by nerdyprincessxo on 7/1/2011 12:58:08 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!