7 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

10 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

11 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

3 tricks for buying yummy eats at the farmers' market!

Get the insider's scoop on scoping out fresh produce and turning it into a scrumptious, summery dinner.

I Am currently 12 years old.. 4'11''... and 78 lbs... i know i am underweight but im just never really hungry. I DO NOT have a serious eating disorder. I guess i just don't eat enough. any foods or workouts out there that i could try to help me get up to a healthy weight?

by nomnomz324 on 7/19/2011 7:04:58 PM

nerdyprincessxo- hey im sorry that your struggling, I know how hard it is, but really just listen to your parents,, they know what they are talking about. I dealt with the same thing, but I never gained weight, so I kept eating bad. Im now 15 and now gain weight everytime I eat bad and have diabetes.. type 1, Im a decent weight but I'm not comfortable with my body like I was before and I have to deal with diabetes every day of my life now. Please, I know you can do it.You can get over this.(: Lauren C.

by kenziec625 on 7/11/2011 8:25:09 PM

Hey chickas!!Do YOU love food?Do YOU want to learn how to eat healthier?Do YOU want delish recipe ideas?Then come join my club foodloversunite!We have delish recipes,fun polls,and right now we are doing 10 days of healthy eating tips!Come check it out!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

by baconlvr711 on 7/7/2011 10:47:47 AM

I really need help. I am obsessing over my body. I know everyone is built different and I don't need to worry so much, but I look terrible. I have been trying to lose my belly fat this summer but I just can't seem to do it. I thought I was doing well and making some progress but I just tried on my jeans from last year and I look bigger than I started at. I got low rise jeans last year and my shorts are higher so they don't look as bad. I am afraid my mom will just say "since last year's jeans still fit you can just wear those." I try to work out but It hasn't been "working out", I just forget about the workouts and everything. I joined cross country to try and get me healthier and thinner but it is too hot unless I run in the morning (to train) but its so hard for me to wake up. I am not too big but I'm not comfortable in my body. I try and eat right but it is hard to cut off junk food and I am always hungry. What should I do!?!? Sorry so long and thanks in advance.

Once you get back to school and start doing cross country youll get into a schedule and it will be easier. Getting into a schedule in summer is hard. Just try to do some sort of activity every day to prepare for cross country in thefall Smile youll be fine! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by scooby239 on 7/6/2011 10:29:40 PM

What is a healthy snack when fruit and vegetables aren't always available?

Hey! yogurt's a good one Smile
Helen S.

by scooby239 on 7/6/2011 7:23:51 PM

MOD!
No one is answering my question. I am on my friend's account because I cannot remember my password and have tried getting a new password sent twice in the past 2 months. I have also tied contacting GL, but they have never answered. I am pretty sure that I updated my email on my account, but a new password still has not come. Help!

Hey girl,

It may just be taking us a little time to respond, but you could always try making a new account/profile if you can't get a new password. x0x0
Casey L.

by pandalover4ever on 7/6/2011 3:59:59 PM

TIPS FOR A HEALTHY LIFE!!!

1) eat good stuff
2) try and have ONLY 1-2 small desserts a day (MAX)
3) exercise at least 3 times a week
4) GET OFF YOUR BUTT!

If you do all you can to stay fit, that's best you can do!!!

by colorqueen101 on 7/6/2011 1:31:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD So my family is leaving for a cruise in 3 days. I have 2 questions... 1. they have amazing food on the ship, but usually i end up eating a lot of it because it's sooo good! what should i do to make myself not? i mean i'm very good about eating enough fruits and veggies and everything im supposed to have throughout the day, but i just have too much dessert... 2. i have to share a room with my bro and i KNOW he will be mean to me for no reason like he always does... my parents room is like on the same floor but a few halls down... so ya

Hey girl. As far as food goes, try to go for fruits and veggies you like and give yourself a limit to how many desserts you have a day. All that not so good for you food could make you feel sluggish on your vacay! When it comes to your brother, you shouldn't be in the room all the time so when you are try to be nice to him and if it gets really bad talk to your parents.

mary h.

by oceanlover69 on 7/6/2011 10:18:23 AM

I love my farmers market. They have the BEST fresh lemonade Smile But there is the best framers market in PA...it is giant and AWESOME!

by topchef88 on 7/6/2011 10:06:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD so we're leaving for a cruise in 4 days (well actually we have to leave to go on the plane in 3 days.) and i keep looking at videos and reviews and stuff of the ship, cuz u know im excited! but my mom keeps telling me to stop, and it should all be a surprise. but maybe she likes surprises but i like to know before hand!!! what should i tell her?

Hey babe. Don't tell her anything--that way she can still be suprised!

mary h.