AN HOUR AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

2 HOURS AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

3 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

COMMENTS

3 tricks for buying yummy eats at the farmers' market!

Get the insider's scoop on scoping out fresh produce and turning it into a scrumptious, summery dinner.

MOD MOD: I have a problem. I'm always finding myself eating tons of junk foods when my parents aren't in the house. And my mom and dad get upset when they see how much I eat and they tell my I'm gonna die early (20s) because I can get a heart disease or diabetes because ppl in my fam have died of that before. They want me to see a psychiatrist because they believe I have a mental problem along the lines of food. I'm embarrest to talk to him/ her. How do I get rid of the embarrestment? I think I have an "excessive eating disorder". What do I tell him/ her? When my parents yell at me for my disorder, I tell them I have a problem but it doesn't help. How do I make them stop yelling at me? I already weight 202.5 lbs and im 12. Frown

Hey babe. I've always struggled with weight and let me tell you, diabetes is really scary. I recently lost 30 pounds because I was pre-diabetic at 220. I'm still working on it. Seeing someone really could help. Swallow your pride and remember that nothing leaves that office unless you are hurting yourself. Also, ask your rents about seeing a nutritionist or a medical doc. There might be more going on outside of your head. I'm sorry that your parents yell at you. Please know that you aren't alone. <3

mary h.

by nerdyprincessxo on 7/6/2011 7:04:52 AM

Moderator!
I CANT bikr ride! I really really want to learn but my dad tried to teach my by going down a hill without my training wheels but i lose m ybalance & fall off & i dont want that to happen if that's gonna happen when i really ride it. I had a really bad bike riding accident & im still fearing from that. @ my camp we go bike riding all day every thursday & i dont wanna make a fool of myself with training wheels on. How can i learn to ride a bike (have 0.000000 balance) & overcome my falling fear?

Hey girl, the thong about riding a bike is it's very easy to pick up where you left off; you just have to get back in it again. Ask your dad to ride with you or help teach you the second time. Make a plan to become more confident/work on it before camp starts. You've got time -- use it and don't be afraid to confront your fears.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kikikim8 on 7/5/2011 9:21:52 PM

I had my first period from June 24th - June 28th. When shuld i get it again?

Every 28 days

by oceanlover69 on 7/5/2011 5:55:07 PM

Hey everyone, Hollie here!

Check out two of my new clubs (if their still under moderation I apologize!!)

Boys, Boys, Boys!

Jelena Fans!

Thanks Tong love u!

by holliesuxx on 7/5/2011 5:49:33 PM

Tomorrow, I'm going to be home alone a lot of the day (well my mom's employee will be here but she just stays in our in-home office) because my mom, aunt, brother, and boy cousin are going somewhere. i'm allowed to go but i just don't want to cuz my brother and cuzin will gang up on me, and my mom and aunt will be talking... not my idea of a fun day. i'm not allowed to bake or go outside (unless it's in our backyard) so what should i do all day? (from like 9 to 4)

Try watching a movie or reading a book Smile

by oceanlover69 on 7/5/2011 5:43:15 PM

In a few days, my family is leaving to go on a cruise. i personally like just walking around by myself sometimes, just to explore, but I don't think my parents will let me! They will let me if I go with my 17 year old brother, but he'll say no, I know he will. I am very responsible and we've been on cruises before and I never got lost when I walked around with my cousin (she didn't know where we were going, I was able to figure it out.) So what should I say to them? Obviously I can't tell them I'm call them when I get to certain places, cuz cell service duznt work...
Also, im sharing a room with my bro and I know he will be always hogging the TV and being annoyiung and stuff... I know we will barely be spending ANY time in our room, but still... i don't want him to bug me like he always duz!! thank you soooo much for ur help Smile

Talk to your parents about going out on your own (or with your cousin) and figure out--together--the best way to communicate while you are away

by oceanlover69 on 7/5/2011 4:57:45 PM

I want to go on a bike ride now, and I have to tell my mom if I'm going out. But if I tell her, she'll want to come with me. And I really don't want her to come. What should I do?

Talk to her about the possibility of riding alone and seeing if you guys can work something out

by oceanlover69 on 7/5/2011 4:52:48 PM

Mod mod mod
I subscribe to gl. When should I expect to get the new issue? Thnx!

Give it one to two weeks

by Oceanlover69 on 7/5/2011 4:02:48 PM

I am a GL subscriber - when should I expect to get my new issue?ks

Few weeks Smile

by oceanlover69 on 7/5/2011 2:49:51 PM

do u, the girls of GL get bored often??
if so, come join my club "Boredom Needs to Go Away!!!"
here we will discuss anything to get rid of boredom and what we do when we are bored: at school, home, or any where!!
hope to hear from ya soon!
-bri