Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

14 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8

COMMENTS

Cool down with an unexpectedly yummy veggie smoothie

Don’t wanna eat your veggies? Drink ’em!

OMIGOSH! it looks really good. im going to make this. i cant wait to see how it tastes!

by chloecat1235 on 6/11/2012 1:38:48 PM

OMG, that actually looks REALLY good!

by ColosalMascara on 4/20/2012 5:20:02 PM

I don't get how this looks grosser than brown stuff blended together... (milkshakes). It tastes great and is healthier too! So really, what's different between looking like green crap or brown crap?

by smileybai13 on 4/13/2012 9:30:44 PM

My dad makes smoothies like these everyday for me! And for everyone wondering how these veggie smoothies taste, they're really good! Though my dad puts different healthy ingredients in than some of the things mentioned Smile

by agentcheese on 3/29/2012 9:52:41 PM

It looks nice :0 yum Smile
*********************
Need advice? Just a few clicks away! just post a problem, issue or question and I'll do my best to solve it Smile
I'm here for you

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:40:06 PM

It looks really gross. does anyone know how it tastes?

by 12coco on 9/3/2011 9:09:31 AM

hmmmm.... :p

by orangey98 on 8/14/2011 7:10:09 PM

Has anyone tried it here? Is it actually good? Scale of 1 to 10!!!! (10 means its reallllllly good) (0 means it was terrrrrrible);)

by orangey98 on 8/14/2011 7:09:12 PM

Instead of drinking your veggies I would suggest eatting vegetarian food like once a week. For example Morning Star burger are filled with yummy veggies but they are extremly healthy compared to your normal cheeseburger. Also they have some really nice meat substitutes for all my vegetarian girls (like me.

Any help needed with vegetarians join my club and I can so help!!!

by beckerella on 8/4/2011 12:01:44 AM

I'd rather stick to eating my vegetables!!

by jennntheswimmer on 7/21/2011 6:55:58 PM