5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Cool down with an unexpectedly yummy veggie smoothie

Donโ€™t wanna eat your veggies? Drink โ€™em!

OMIGOSH! it looks really good. im going to make this. i cant wait to see how it tastes!

by chloecat1235 on 6/11/2012 1:38:48 PM

OMG, that actually looks REALLY good!

by ColosalMascara on 4/20/2012 5:20:02 PM

I don't get how this looks grosser than brown stuff blended together... (milkshakes). It tastes great and is healthier too! So really, what's different between looking like green crap or brown crap?

by smileybai13 on 4/13/2012 9:30:44 PM

My dad makes smoothies like these everyday for me! And for everyone wondering how these veggie smoothies taste, they're really good! Though my dad puts different healthy ingredients in than some of the things mentioned Smile

by agentcheese on 3/29/2012 9:52:41 PM

It looks nice :0 yum Smile
*********************
Need advice? Just a few clicks away! just post a problem, issue or question and I'll do my best to solve it Smile
I'm here for you

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:40:06 PM

It looks really gross. does anyone know how it tastes?

by 12coco on 9/3/2011 9:09:31 AM

hmmmm.... :p

by orangey98 on 8/14/2011 7:10:09 PM

Has anyone tried it here? Is it actually good? Scale of 1 to 10!!!! (10 means its reallllllly good) (0 means it was terrrrrrible);)

by orangey98 on 8/14/2011 7:09:12 PM

Instead of drinking your veggies I would suggest eatting vegetarian food like once a week. For example Morning Star burger are filled with yummy veggies but they are extremly healthy compared to your normal cheeseburger. Also they have some really nice meat substitutes for all my vegetarian girls (like me.

Any help needed with vegetarians join my club and I can so help!!!

by beckerella on 8/4/2011 12:01:44 AM

I'd rather stick to eating my vegetables!!

by jennntheswimmer on 7/21/2011 6:55:58 PM