6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Cool down with an unexpectedly yummy veggie smoothie

Don’t wanna eat your veggies? Drink ’em!

I'm sorry to say, this smoothie is really gross. It doesn't really have a great taste; it needs more apples and less cucumbers.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 7/18/2011 8:32:07 PM

sweetautumsunshine: LMAO SO RIGHT

by greekprincess98 on 7/15/2011 1:58:30 PM

Nnot dinosaur crap frog crap

by sweetautumnsunshine on 7/9/2011 5:29:50 PM

that looks like dinosaur crap

by greekprincess98 on 7/8/2011 1:54:28 PM

While that green drink is very healthy, it looks disgusting. I drink the most disgusting things myself, but at least its not disgusting and bad for you.

by luckykel on 7/7/2011 6:49:43 PM

eeewwwwww separately i'lleat those yummy fruits nd veggies but blended together nooooo way :p

by cheerkat22 on 7/6/2011 4:08:09 PM

Is it bad to hang out with one friend WAY more than ur other friends? It's just that we have so much in common and she's my BFF. I still have a lot of other friends who I am close to but whenever I'm thinkin about hanging out with someone, it's always her. Is that wrong?

Hey girl,

It's fine to have a bestie that you do everything with, but you want to make sure you're not excluding your other friends or ignoring them.  Try to make a little time for your other friends because they may start to feel like your friendship isn't as important to you as your BFF's is.  x0x0
Casey L.

by Ivorykey96 on 7/6/2011 2:13:42 PM

MOD
I wanna start exersicing more... Do you have any fun exercise routines so i won't get bored with it? Thanks!!

Check out our "Workouts" section: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by kamilea1313 on 7/5/2011 5:15:52 PM

MOD
Okay so you guys keep posting about trying teen yoga classes and teen zumba and going to health stores to get certain ingrediants. I have one problem. I, unlike the rest of GL readers do not live in New York, Chicago, Los Angelos, Detroit, ect. I live in a ppopulation of 1000. The closest of any of those health classes and stuff is probably 3-4 hours away. I want to try yoga but I can't just walk around the corner to a place unlike the rest of you. Suggesttions?

Hey babe. GL readers really do live all around the country. Have you done some research online. These places aren't always clearly advertised. If there is absolutely nothing, you can try videos, books, or our online articles for tips.

mary h.