Bridget M.

is modding

7 MINUTES AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

AN HOUR AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

2 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

COMMENTS

Cool down with an unexpectedly yummy veggie smoothie

Don’t wanna eat your veggies? Drink ’em!

OMIGOSH! it looks really good. im going to make this. i cant wait to see how it tastes!

by chloecat1235 on 6/11/2012 1:38:48 PM

OMG, that actually looks REALLY good!

by ColosalMascara on 4/20/2012 5:20:02 PM

I don't get how this looks grosser than brown stuff blended together... (milkshakes). It tastes great and is healthier too! So really, what's different between looking like green crap or brown crap?

by smileybai13 on 4/13/2012 9:30:44 PM

My dad makes smoothies like these everyday for me! And for everyone wondering how these veggie smoothies taste, they're really good! Though my dad puts different healthy ingredients in than some of the things mentioned Smile

by agentcheese on 3/29/2012 9:52:41 PM

It looks nice :0 yum Smile
*********************
Need advice? Just a few clicks away! just post a problem, issue or question and I'll do my best to solve it Smile
I'm here for you

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:40:06 PM

It looks really gross. does anyone know how it tastes?

by 12coco on 9/3/2011 9:09:31 AM

hmmmm.... :p

by orangey98 on 8/14/2011 7:10:09 PM

Has anyone tried it here? Is it actually good? Scale of 1 to 10!!!! (10 means its reallllllly good) (0 means it was terrrrrrible);)

by orangey98 on 8/14/2011 7:09:12 PM

Instead of drinking your veggies I would suggest eatting vegetarian food like once a week. For example Morning Star burger are filled with yummy veggies but they are extremly healthy compared to your normal cheeseburger. Also they have some really nice meat substitutes for all my vegetarian girls (like me.

Any help needed with vegetarians join my club and I can so help!!!

by beckerella on 8/4/2011 12:01:44 AM

I'd rather stick to eating my vegetables!!

by jennntheswimmer on 7/21/2011 6:55:58 PM

I'm sorry to say, this smoothie is really gross. It doesn't really have a great taste; it needs more apples and less cucumbers.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 7/18/2011 8:32:07 PM

sweetautumsunshine: LMAO SO RIGHT

by greekprincess98 on 7/15/2011 1:58:30 PM

Nnot dinosaur crap frog crap

by sweetautumnsunshine on 7/9/2011 5:29:50 PM

that looks like dinosaur crap

by greekprincess98 on 7/8/2011 1:54:28 PM

While that green drink is very healthy, it looks disgusting. I drink the most disgusting things myself, but at least its not disgusting and bad for you.

by luckykel on 7/7/2011 6:49:43 PM

eeewwwwww separately i'lleat those yummy fruits nd veggies but blended together nooooo way :p

by cheerkat22 on 7/6/2011 4:08:09 PM

Is it bad to hang out with one friend WAY more than ur other friends? It's just that we have so much in common and she's my BFF. I still have a lot of other friends who I am close to but whenever I'm thinkin about hanging out with someone, it's always her. Is that wrong?

Hey girl,

It's fine to have a bestie that you do everything with, but you want to make sure you're not excluding your other friends or ignoring them.  Try to make a little time for your other friends because they may start to feel like your friendship isn't as important to you as your BFF's is.  x0x0
Casey L.

by Ivorykey96 on 7/6/2011 2:13:42 PM

MOD
I wanna start exersicing more... Do you have any fun exercise routines so i won't get bored with it? Thanks!!

Check out our "Workouts" section: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by kamilea1313 on 7/5/2011 5:15:52 PM

MOD
Okay so you guys keep posting about trying teen yoga classes and teen zumba and going to health stores to get certain ingrediants. I have one problem. I, unlike the rest of GL readers do not live in New York, Chicago, Los Angelos, Detroit, ect. I live in a ppopulation of 1000. The closest of any of those health classes and stuff is probably 3-4 hours away. I want to try yoga but I can't just walk around the corner to a place unlike the rest of you. Suggesttions?

Hey babe. GL readers really do live all around the country. Have you done some research online. These places aren't always clearly advertised. If there is absolutely nothing, you can try videos, books, or our online articles for tips.

mary h.

by dancethenightaway on 7/5/2011 9:03:54 AM

it sounds pretty good

by 16paw on 7/5/2011 6:41:06 AM

MOD
ok so i had a photo shoot with my mom, she is my photographer. i was super excited! so we went to take the pics blah blah. and when we came home she showed us (my family) the pictures. i looked really bad. and its not her fault when i say looked bad i mean i looked really big! my brother is skinny as a stick, and i was standing next to him so it made me look even more huge! i started to cry cause i never thought i looked bad with my body shape but after looking at the pics i feel horrible! and a few weeks ago my auntie who i was really close to said i she thinks i should loose weight. my mother said to me i dont and im beautiful and my grandma was 6'4" so im still growing, and she does that to everyone. and when she said that i never talked to her again but im starting to believe she was right. i just feel every other plus size girl looks so beautiful! but never me. how can i make myself feel pretty. cause im starting to think everyone thinks im looks at me as fat. :"(

Hey girlie,

This is all about confidence, not about your bod. Are you eating well, with a balanced diet and an average amount of snacks? Are you getting enough physical activity (even if it's just walking) every day? And are you getting enough sleep? Those are what you should be worried about most - keeping up on those three things will help you make sure you're HEALTHY, which is most important! As for your shape, make sure you're dressing your body in the most flattering ways. Do some research! And remember to surround yourself with people who support you and make you feel amazing. That means either having a serious chat with people who bring you down (like your auntie), or cutting them out/not paying attention to them all together. Instead, spend time with your mother and your friends who love you. If you're concerned, chat with mom and write in a journal to get out all of those bad feelings. Your mom is right, love - you ARE beautiful! You just need to remind yourself of that and hold your head high every day so you continue to believe it <3
Lauren C.

by j4zm09 on 7/4/2011 11:45:06 PM

I luv spinach!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/4/2011 4:57:32 PM

do you have the nutritional information for recipes in the articles? it says all of the recipes are healthy but i would really like to know the nutritional info, if possible. thanks Smile

Hey girl,

I don't have specific nutritional info for them (everything we've got is included in the articles), but this is a great suggestion! I'll pass it along for future articles we write Smile
Lauren C.

by thestoryofus on 7/4/2011 4:48:59 PM

That looks really nasty. Tong

by Alle93 on 7/4/2011 3:07:42 PM

I want to try this. I like most of those veggies. I wonder how they taste blended up? Tong

by Catlover4723 on 7/4/2011 12:31:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Last summer I kinda threw a fit when I didn't eat all my dinner,and my cousin,who didn't eat any of her dinner,got a cookie. I was super embarrassed. How canm I learn to eat all that's on my plate unless I'm full?

Hey babe! It takes about 15 minutes for your body to know you're full, so eat slowly. If you're full then stop eating, never overeat. I don't ever feel bad for not eating everything that's on my plate. Another way is to put less food on your plate. That way you can finish everything and not overeat. Good luck! xoxo
Jess W.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/4/2011 11:36:49 AM

That's like a veggie smoothie! But I actually think it might taste good.

~Do you want to know more healthy ideas? Do you ask the Moderators questions? Type "MOD" on almost every GL comment you post? Do you want advice on anything, including health, beauty, fashion, school, boys and money? Then come to my club called Beauty, Fashion and Health Advice! I will give out advice (and you can, too!). Spots for VP, Secretary, etc. open.~
~~You can search for this club, or come to my profile and just click on it!~~

by Freakout911 on 7/4/2011 10:50:01 AM