10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

12 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

I want to be a leader... but how do I start?

Sick of being a follower? We’re showing you how to take the lead!

usally a follower but this fall im gonna try to do something new, hopefully get the boys starin lol Smile

by vancasarahc00 on 7/2/2011 5:23:29 PM

hahaha that's actually so true ! but personally, i think that some ppl are born leaders others born followers ! it's just how it works ! i'm a natural leader & i love it Smile but seriously imagine the whole world leaders or followers! i always try to focus on being MY best & the best leader i can be ..so i think this girl needs to work on her self esteem & being more INDEPENDENT!changing who u r does not work ..be yourself..& i agree , being a leader is about being open to other's ideas & strict.not bossy!
AGREE WITH ME?DISAGREE?PLEASE VISIT MY PRO & DROP YOUR COMMENTS Smile

by haneen.pop.princess on 7/2/2011 5:05:42 PM

I love being a leader...I'm open to other's ideas, but I love being in charge (but I always try not to be bossy!!).

by Bluheelerz08 on 7/2/2011 4:23:41 PM

Hey girls! My name is Maggie and I just wanted to let you know that if you ever need advice about anything or just want someone to talk to when you're sad...I'm here. No question is to weird or personal...I promise never to judge any of you. I love helping people and am 100% comfortable talking about anything. I'll help you to feel better so you can smile and love life again Smile We all have cloudy days...let me help to make the sun come out as quick as possible Smile
Let me know whether you want me to post back on my profile or yours...if you don't say I will post back on my own.

xoxo,
Maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/2/2011 10:03:19 AM

tweet tweet

by pinklol56 on 7/2/2011 9:47:31 AM

im always a follower.

by I<3gurrls! on 7/2/2011 8:58:59 AM

I love this postSmile Very uplifting! hahaTong

by shorty33 on 7/2/2011 8:54:50 AM