11 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

12 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

14 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Why do my fingers turn red when I'm cold?

Is it normal for my fingertips to turn red or feel stiff?

I've bitten my nails a lot for almost seven years. Some of them are deforming and I really want to stop the habit as well as the ugly result. I've heard fake nails make the real ones start to vanish, but some other sources say the real ones will grow under the fake ones. I know the reason why I'm biting, which is (please don't think I'm crazy or really strange) that I like the texture when I grind a nail between my teeth. I eventually break down the nail in my mouth and swallow it! It's gross and I've always been trying to stop. It slowly decreased this year, but no effect so far. I even peel the nail sometimes! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

You definitely have a nervous habit- most people do! Try painting your nails (the taste might keep you from biting them) and talking to your doctor about ways to break the habit.

Caroline C.

by musicalmimz2000 on 7/8/2013 3:20:38 PM

Where can I get clothes for an athletic body? I'm a swimmer and have the muscles and swimmer shoulders to go with it LOL. I love my body shape, but it makes finding jeans and shirts impossible! I pretty much gave up on button downs and most kinds of t-shirts except for the cheap shapeless kind you get at events. I love the skinny jeans look, but they're always too tight in the legs! Where can I get clothes that look good on me and fit me?

Hey girl,

Maxi skirts will look great on your athletic frame. For jeans, make sure you're looking for stretch denim for a more comfortable fit. Any tanks or tops with adjustable straps will work too. Check out this GL body shape decoder:

(Swimmers typically fit in the "Apple" shape) Then pick up our latest issue for some body shape- based style tips.

Caroline C.

by lol1029 on 7/1/2013 4:48:27 PM

I'm a figure skater, so I live with numb fingersFrown. So cold! But my crush who I only see on Sundays, attempts to warm my hands by rubbing them in between his hands. That totally works! ;) but sadly my hands are rarely cold on Sundays...

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/10/2013 9:12:55 AM

answer ASAP!
Ok, maybe it's not important, but I need to know my body shape! I have genetically larger arms that are full of muscle, but don't look it at all until i flex them, B cup, small rib cage and waist, big hips, not but, medium thighs, slightly knocked knees, small calves and ankles. My tummy could use a lil summertime tuckSmile But, that'll be gone over the summer. I just look so awkward in so many different clothes, and it irks me. Help!

Hey girlie, if you search online for a body shape calculator you can enter your measurements into the calculator and it'll tell you what your body shape is. I'm awful at figuring out body shapes, so I'm not sure what you are without measurements.

Lauren T.

by Danerka on 4/1/2013 8:04:29 PM

Lately I haven't been feeling very good. I've been getting a lot of sleep, but today I took a 4 hour nap even after 10 hours of sleep. I have a headache and an earache also,and I just really want to go to bed. Is there a way (other than going to the doctor) to figure out what's wrong? How can I get rid of whatever it is?

Hey ! No, the only way to know is to see a doctor

Helen S.

by GoofyBall246 on 3/30/2013 3:52:42 PM

i am in hawaii right now and the plane rids are supppppeeeeerrr long. i live on the east coast, making it a really long ride. do u have any tips to pass the time? i have a nintendo ds, a book, and i can't sleep AT ALL on the plane. also, i feel weird toward the end of the plane. i feel SOOOOOOO tired and SOOOOOO thirsty. i think that on the first plane ride, i got something from a sick passenger or something. so what do i do to avoid that (sry for the long question)

Hey girlie,

A DS will definitely keep you entertained, and so will some great books (and magazines like GL, obviously Smile ). You could also bring an ipod if you have one! And it's normal to feel weird on the plane -- if you're tired but can't sleep, maybe bringing a pillow or eye mask would help. And you can fill up a water bottle or buy a drink once you're in the airport, so you don't have to go thirsty! And if someone around you is sick, maybe bring hand sanitizer and try not to get too close!

Meghan D.

by pandasrock292 on 3/23/2013 12:20:21 AM

does this sound like a good routine??cleanse,tone ,moisturize,concealer,translucent powder,vaseline on eyelashes, tinted lip a balm and lip gloss.
any suggestions??

hey girl! sounds like a great routine. I'm not sure if you need both the balm and the gloss, but hwatever works!

Katie L.

by olivia19 on 3/22/2013 2:51:50 PM

any suggestions??

by olivia19 on 3/22/2013 2:29:43 PM

I have a gold shimmer powder and i don't know where to apply it?where should i put it.eyes,lips,face????

hey girl! you could use that as eyeshadow or highlighter. I'm thinkin' you know how to use eyeshadow, so I won't go over that (just sweep it on your lids!). For highlighter, sweep a little right under the arch of your brows, along your cheekbones, and maybe even a bit in the middle of your forehead and the tip of your nose. It'll illuminate and brighten your face!

Katie L.

by olivia19 on 3/22/2013 1:15:32 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 11:02:19 PM

Blueberries, apples, grapes, raisins and blackberries are all high in antioxidants and make great snacks.
What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

As long as my food's organic, it's healthier for me.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).