Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

2 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

Why do my fingers turn red when I'm cold?

Is it normal for my fingertips to turn red or feel stiff?

I get that too, I never researched it and I thought it was bad blood ciculation, but it goes itchy. Sometimes, after swimming in cold water, it happens on my legs as well. I'm guessing it's the same thing.

by PeculiarGurl on 3/1/2013 2:40:39 AM

Omg i wrote this question! I didnt think they would actually answer it LOL. That was so nice! Thanks for answering!

by ninjaunicorndrama on 7/23/2011 2:59:01 PM

Mod, I have a little fever, how do I get rid of it fast?

Hey! schedule an appointment with your doctor, he or she can make you feel better Smile

Helen S.

by lindseyd9 on 7/13/2011 5:47:10 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD ive been havong nightmares 4 a week, What gives?

Sounds like something in your life that has you worried has manifested itself in your dreams

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by juliajellybeans on 7/12/2011 5:06:24 PM

None of this happens to me... all that DOES is that I get frostbite when it's cold and my fingers turn all prune-y sometimes...

~DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PATRIOTIC STYLE? DO YOU ASK THE MODERATORS QUESTIONS? TYPE "MOD" INTO ALMOST EVERY COMMENT YOU POST? DO YOU WANT ADVICE ON ANYTHING, INCLUDING HEALTH, BEAUTY, FASHION, SCHOOL, BOYS AND MONEY? THEN COME TO MY CLUB CALLED BEAUTY, FASHION AND HEALTH ADVICE! I WILL GIVE OUT ADVICE (AND YOU CAN, TOO!). SPOTS FOR TREASURER, ETC. OPEN.~
~~YOU CAN SEARCH FOR THIS CLUB, OR COME TO MY PROFILE AND JUST CLICK ON IT!~~

by Freakout911 on 7/5/2011 6:38:28 AM

MODMODMOD ok i was at a sleepover a couple of days ago, and i remember stepping on something while i was barefoot and having a little sharp pain at first, but then it went away very quickly.Then, when i woke up the next day, i looked at my foot and saw a kind of insect bite that was very itchy, but if you start itching it, it starts to hurt, and there is a very little bruise by it. What kind of bite is this?

Hey babe! This could be any kind of bug bite, from a bee sting to a spider bite. Ask you mom too what you should do. Definitely have someone look at it just in case it was a bee and you still have the stinger stuck in your foot. Just put some benedryl cream on and a band-aid and you'll be as good as new in no time. xoxo
Jess W.

by sammy4457 on 7/4/2011 9:02:35 AM

What a coincidence! My sister just BROKE my ring finger!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/3/2011 5:59:03 PM

my hands and feet stay cold... unless i'm out side during the summer. they are freezing cold right now, actually.

by oboeguardgirl on 7/3/2011 5:11:41 PM

My fingers turn purple and so do my finger nails and my hands feel so cold when I am at school or inside any building really. My sister has this same issue! Runs in the family, I guess? Smile

by abbeyroad99 on 7/3/2011 4:43:35 PM

Ugh- during the winter, my hands and feet are ALWAYS reddish-purple. It's so annoying and unnatractive! D:

by thecupcakequeen on 7/3/2011 2:43:56 PM