10 MINUTES AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

3 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

4 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Bust out a BTS goal

Ever dreamed of texting with a celeb? Well, here’s your chance!

Help! I need advise on how to make straight As for school and what I can do to prepare this summer.

Hey girly!

Check out this article! It might help you. Good luck!
Katelyn L.

by happypandas49 on 8/16/2011 1:24:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Help! I have summer reading and a summer project to do and school starts on the 22nd! I have to read 2 books plus a boatload of notes and do a whole scrapbook! I am so panicked and can't do any fun bts parties or shopping because I have to work! Please help!

Hey girl,

I know this sounds like your mom or dad talking to you, but there's no cutting corners here...you had all summer to do the work! Since it's crunch time now, the only way to fix it is to sit down, shut yourself off (no texting, no TV) and work hard. Take breaks here and there so you don't get burnt out, but you gotta get it done! Instead of panicking, just start somewhere (like pick one of the books) and get going. You still have time... so get down to business!
Lauren C.

by Pinklife on 8/15/2011 8:28:53 PM

MODMODMOD!!
I have a dilemma here Frown
I seriously do not know whether I should take an AP class or or Band next year Frown If I do band, it will take up a LOT of time, and i might not even place in an audition l: but i would also like an AP class so i know that i'll get credit, and not have to attend practice so much! and i'll feel accomplished, even though the class is super hard. suggestion?

Hey! Only do band if you'll enjoy it. it sounds to me like you want to do the class more though Smile
Helen S.

by kkk38 on 8/10/2011 7:15:50 PM

Hey if you love the Dork Diaries books please join my club it's called the dork diaries fan club and let us dorky divas unite!! Smile

by Nirvana fan on 8/10/2011 11:28:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I want to get my clubs and my profile ALOT of attention on GL just like other peoples because when I look at my clubs the number of people who have joined Is one or none how do I get my clubs profile and advice queen page more comments and people one of my friends have a GL and I can't get a avatar because My iPod touch won't support it thanks for not having flash btw so I can type and do things on my IPod touch ;) but anyway please help!! How do I get more people for my clubs?!?

Hey girl. Try leaving info about your clubs and page on the bottom of your comments or posting invites on other users walls that might be interested. As far as the picture goes, I would suggest using a desktop/laptop to do it instead of your ipod.

mary h.

by Nirvana fan on 8/10/2011 11:25:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD Tomorrow at school is the day we get our schedules and go to school and see our lockers and meet our teachers and all, and I'm excited about that because my BFF and I are going together, but I'm scared to go back to school. There's this boy at my bus stop who beats up my brother, and when I told my mom, she did NOTHING! She said just ignore and stay out of it because I'll only make things worse, but I'm scared! I see a counselor, but I'm not going to be talking to her until 3 weeks from now! And, I don't want to tell no the kid, I'll seem like a rat! What should id o? Please help! Jordan

Hey babe. Wow, thats a scary sitch. You need to tell someone at school like a guidance counselor. If you tell them not to mention your name you can say that it wasn't you. You could also ask your mom to drive you guys in or have an older neighbor/sibling come with you.

mary h.

by cutiegal100 on 8/9/2011 1:36:16 AM

Annasophia Robb is awesome!!! She's such a good actress and role model, and she's GORGEOUS!

~Jessie <3

by Jgard224 on 8/8/2011 8:58:23 AM

MODMODMOD
What does BTS stand 4? THX!

Back to School!
Lauren C.

by tweety545 on 7/11/2011 5:59:04 PM

hey i just made my first club! its called We Are All Unique its everything about boys problems, family problems, growing up and school! this is club for girls everywhere!! We also talk about whats new in hollywood, fashion, middle school, and more! so please join!! i just made it thanks <3 S

by animefreak16 on 7/10/2011 10:06:07 PM

the only person on that list ive ever heard of it is annasophia robb

by cet on 7/8/2011 2:56:46 PM