3 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

4 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

5 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

COMMENTS

Bust out a BTS goal

Ever dreamed of texting with a celeb? Well, here’s your chance!

Can we pick the celebrity that we get to text? or is it just the ones listed... i would want Justin Bieber!!!

by pai1098 on 7/8/2011 1:15:22 PM

I WANT TO DO THAT BUT I DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE (I'm one of the 0.00000000000001% of people over age 10 who don't)! Frown
But who is Monica and who is Malin Akerman? I haven't really listented to Trey Songz's songs and haven't seen any movies with AnnaSophia Robb. If I could text Emma Watson for the "actress" aspect and Linkin Park for the "artist/band" aspect, I would be in heaven!

by Freakout911 on 7/8/2011 10:28:19 AM

if i was texting trey songz i would pass out!!!!! and i love monica!

by j4zm09 on 7/7/2011 11:09:32 PM

I would love to text a celeb. I would just want to make sure it was a real celeb and not one of their friends or workers.

by luckykel on 7/7/2011 5:32:29 PM

OMG! I'm totally gonna do this!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/7/2011 12:46:06 PM

They should get like Selena gomez or Demi Lovato...but I do like AnnaSophia Robb. But I mean...what would you say? "Hows your week going, Wuzzup?!?" I mean, you really dont know the star that well..if you asked them a bunch of questions, it be like an interview over text! It would be odd...but cool to know you texted an actually star!!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/7/2011 12:15:29 PM

@arts/crafts
I totally agree with you! It does sound awkward! What would you talk about?
Who is Monica? I've never heard of Malin Akerman either.Could someone tell me?

by sockmonkey49 on 7/7/2011 11:52:34 AM

Join My Club "Your Beautiful No Matter What They Say" Or My Other Club "The Dating Game" For More Info Go To My Profifle Smile
-Lucy!

by lucy123 on 7/7/2011 11:43:32 AM

Is it just me or would this be awkard?

by artz/craftz on 7/7/2011 11:31:55 AM

Hey Girlies, Join Real Girl's Club. It's all about Y-O-U!! Look for it under clubs.

by dancethenightaway on 7/7/2011 10:58:29 AM