5 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

6 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

9 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

August / September 2011

Cover girl Selena spills all plus what's cool now and your guide to the best school year ever...

I was so excited to get my magazine (it's my first time with Selena on the cover) so the day I got it I read the whole thing! It took me like 2 1/2 hrs but it was worth it! Laughing

by sweetooth on 7/18/2011 12:05:16 PM

Wow.. I LOVE yalls mag but please put newer people like
1 demi latavato
2 alex wolff
3 vennesa hudgence
any one !! i had read your mags for years!!!! please put someone else but sg and jb

by popbiderprinces on 7/18/2011 11:34:32 AM

Why did they have to put Selenea Gomez on the cover again?
I hav nothing againt her but seriously people!
No one wants to see the same person 4 times on a cover when you could be putting new people instead of old people.
And I would like to see more guys on the cover just not Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!

by JosieJo12793 on 7/17/2011 11:11:20 PM

this is like the 5th cover with selena

by spearmint on 7/17/2011 11:09:42 PM

I love Girlslife it is one of my favorite magazines but i am soooooooooooooo sick of seeing Selena Gomez on your cover she has been on the August/September issue for the past 2 years! Please think of featuring other celebrities in your magazines instead of constant updates on Selena's life

by mileyysupport on 7/17/2011 10:47:54 PM

UGH Selena Gomez on the cover again? She was on june/july issue last year! I really think you guys should put guys on the cover. Have a poll that says: "who would you like to see on the cover?" and then list hot guy celeb names. then choose who to put on the cover.

1. shia labeouf
2. robert pattinson
3. alex pettyfer
4. chace crawford
5. taylor lautner
6. nathan kress

there are tons of hot guys to put!
oh, and you should add a big poster of the guy when you have a guy on the cover.

~ a girl with a great idea

p.s
Im sure there are lots of other girls who are dying to see a guy on the cover (besides justin bieber!) ha ha
thanks

by roxygirl4u♥ on 7/15/2011 5:34:25 PM

where do we enter for the Fiction Contest???????

by Ishmere10 on 7/15/2011 5:18:29 PM

I get to redo my room soon, YAY!, and I really like whymsical, and magical things. I love Owl City, and I'd love to have a room with a slight inspiration from the fireflies video. How can I make my room like this without it being to babyish, I'm 14 btw. Thanks MOD!

Helen S.

by selgomez1997 on 7/15/2011 3:01:52 PM

I got this issue yesterday and I love it! The back to school fashion was really cool!

by puppylover1152 on 7/15/2011 1:35:54 PM

selena is awesome. i love her songs especially love you like a love song but i really wish yall would put someone different on there i have two magazines with her on there. but like i said she is AWESOME but srsly

by horsecra-z on 7/15/2011 1:19:07 PM