5 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

6 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

9 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

August / September 2011

Cover girl Selena spills all plus what's cool now and your guide to the best school year ever...

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK "MOD MOD MOD" means?!!?!?!?!?!

by thatgirl2288 on 8/21/2011 8:16:22 PM

mod mod mod i need a new hairstyle. my hair is really soft nd silky it hard to do my hair

by MiNiMuNch on 8/17/2011 8:48:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD my friends always tell to put my air in a different way. i always put it in asimple pony tail. its really hard to do my hair cuz its reall smoothand silky.

by MiNiMuNch on 8/17/2011 8:36:15 PM

Hey girls! I've been giving advice on GL for about a year and LOVE doing it! I just became an ADVICE QUEEN so I wanted to invite all of you to join my page! My page is about boys/dating only but if you ever have a question about anything else never hesitate to comment on my profile! I promise to tell you the truth 100% Smile Don't be afraid to tell me or ask me about anything...I promise I won't judge you. My page is a safe environment where everyone can feel free to be themselves. I will answer all of your boy questions from whether I think your crush likes you to how to solve your relationship problems.

PLEASE JOIN MY ADVICE QUEEN PAGE AND I'LL HELP YOU ASAP!!! Smile

xoxo,
Maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/17/2011 6:15:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have a question can u make ur own blog

Hey chica!  The site isn't exactly designed for that, but you can keep people updated via comments on your own profile!  xoxo

Marie H.

by selgomez_ on 8/13/2011 3:24:16 PM

mod mod mod
One of my best friends used to live 30 mins away from me. Her brother was my brothers best friend, and our moms were best friends and our dads were friends. Well, now we are going to see them this weekend. We are going meet up at a nice hotel in the city. Now, we haven't seen each other since Christmas. Anyways, my cousin, who is visiting from out of state, is here. She's really really nice, but idk if my friend will be sad that she's there. (btw my cuz is our age). It's not like I'd leave either of them out... I love them both to death, and a barely get to see either of them! My cousin obviously knows that my BFF will be there, but idk if my friend knows... Should I just text her about it tonight, or should I just let her find out when we see them at the hotel?

Hey girl, I'd text her about it causally: give her a heads up your cousin will be there too and keep it positive. Remember, the more, the merrier!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by oceanlover69 on 8/11/2011 10:08:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
in the aug/sept issue it said they were giving away a yoga mat. i entered already but i want to know when will the winner be announced?

hey! sorry, that info hasn't been posted yet Smile
Helen S.

by isabella4 on 8/10/2011 7:47:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD I HAVEN'T GOT MY MAGAZINE YET WHY

Hey! you should check with your local post office, once we send them out it's in their hands Smile

Helen S.

by cet on 8/10/2011 5:28:06 PM

MOD Does Barnes and Noble sell older copies of GL? And how much do GL magazines cost?

Not 100% sure and $3.99

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by jennal923 on 8/9/2011 6:53:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod ummmmm it's the 8th and the fiction contest isn't up why not??

Hey girly,
No worries. It will be up soon.

Catie C.