Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

12 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

13 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

August / September 2011

Cover girl Selena spills all plus what's cool now and your guide to the best school year ever...

MOD MOD MOD Why isn't the Fiction writing contest up yet? Do you know when it will be?

I'm not quite sure, but I can find out for you

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by maxienpad on 8/2/2011 8:27:07 PM

I <3 GL!!!!

by ZeldaXLInk on 8/2/2011 5:05:48 PM

FICTION CONTEST: one of the reasons I signed upSmile I know it's probably supposed to be 100% original, but can we write fanfiction (or fantasy)? that seems to be the only thing I'm good at writing, and I had written a really good one (or at least I think its good) that I want to submit. And what ages should it be appropriate to? Thx!
Brittany G.

by ZeldaXLInk on 8/2/2011 5:04:34 PM

this is about the fiction contest...... do you know when it is going to be up? Also, can we write ANYTHING that's fiction like fantasy?

by hpwand on 8/2/2011 10:50:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD! In the august/september issue i found this blouse that i liked sooo much and i want 2 buy it but i cant find it @ the website the mag said it was on. any ideas?

Hey girlie,

Try writing to the mods sometime tomorrow between 10:00am and 5:00pm. That way, one of our interns might be able to help you out by asking an editor Smile
Lauren C.

by abbyglow500 on 8/1/2011 10:47:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! its august 1 and i still haven't gotin my agust/september issue and it says in mailboxes july 19!!!Frown

Hey girl,

Click here to officially report your missing issue!
Lauren C.

by GOALIEROCK1301 on 8/1/2011 7:13:49 PM

MODMODMOD Hey! Do you know if the fiction contest is going to be announced today?? If not, do you know when??

Hey girly,
Keep checking back to the site for the annoncement.

Catie C.

by Miki_amu_1fan on 8/1/2011 2:53:31 PM

hi

by Anna92000 on 8/1/2011 10:15:00 AM

ooh!I have this one☺!i Love IT!IT IS SO COOOOL!GUYS STINK HUH CORINNE101tea!?

by Anna92000 on 8/1/2011 10:13:43 AM

Mod Mod Mod
how are we sipposed to know that you guys are actually giving the giveaways and not just typing in names and places when the weekly winners are posted?

Hey girl, I can testify we give them to the winners. I've picked contest winners (they're chosen randomly from all the entries) and have packed and addressed the prizes to mail while interning at GL. It's 100 percent real and when you enter, you have a 100 percent real chance of winning.

xoxo