AN HOUR AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

2 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

2 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

COMMENTS

August / September 2011

Cover girl Selena spills all plus what's cool now and your guide to the best school year ever...

HEY MOD !
It has been three months since I've subscribed to Girlslife. I know the first issue takes awhile to come. I live in Canada. . When might it come? Thanks a bunch !!!

Hey! well it's really up to the postal service how fast it gets there. but if you continue to have problems check this out:  https://secure.girlslife.com/
Helen S.

by MiniSpell on 7/20/2011 7:14:47 PM

MODMODMOD!
Where are the articles you were talking about like A-Z guide on clear skin and DIY school supplies?
Casey L.

by kate101 on 7/20/2011 11:12:01 AM

I really want emily osment to be on the cover!! she's amazing!(:

by Niners17 on 7/20/2011 10:23:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My stomach is oddly pooching out all the time, and it is getting really annoying. I can force it in, but then I quickly forget. I know I'm thinner then that. What's going on? And how do I eliminate the poochiness?

Hey girl, it may just be subjective: remember, you may not think you look flat when you are. I think what's important is you eat healthy and exercise. Don't mind the rest. You're fine.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Firework on 7/19/2011 11:30:13 PM

MODMODMODMODMODDD ! (:
OHMIGOD. I CANT WAIT UNTIL THIS MAGAZINE GETS IN MY MAIL BOX ! <3
but i still havent gotten it yett..is there something wrong ? when is it going to be heree ?

Hey girl, it should be there soon, but should it not arrive, you can always report a missing issue through the subscription page.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by xoxozRita on 7/19/2011 10:31:50 PM

i can't wait for the fiction contest!!!

by yogalover2 on 7/19/2011 8:43:07 PM

MODMODMOD
lately ive felt like i might get my period. ive been craving junk food like... crazy! and my mood keeps changing super quickly. i didnt sleep at all last night and i kept wwaking up. i also recently had a dream that i got my period. ive been getting discharge for a long time now so... idk. any advice? thanks. and also, where can i get inexpensive bbut comfy jeans?

Only time will tell, honestly, so your best bet is to stock up on period essentials (pads, tampons, etc.) in preparation. Forever 21 has inexpensive and comfy jeans

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by fashionqueen722 on 7/19/2011 5:35:06 PM

i sooooo wanna c jb on the cover again!

by muamua1j on 7/19/2011 3:27:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I read in the contest rules that you cant do anything to higher the chance of winning the giveaways. If not then why does it say that i can enter again? I've entered like 100 times and if it wont increase my winning then what a waste of my time!!

Hey girl,

It's your decision how many times you enter a contest. The truth is, the selection process is totally random. You could enter 100 times and not win, while someone who enters once could win. It's just random - we can't predict either way!
Lauren C.

by roxygirl4u♥ on 7/18/2011 4:22:03 PM

MOD! I don't know what I am.. like a ruler, tall, or hourglass... can you tell me what each one would be body wise? I'm 12.. so yeah. Thanks (:

Hey babe! Pear shaped is if your hips are wider than your shoulder. Apple shaped is if your shoulders are wider than your hips. Hourglass is if your hips and shoulders are the same width and you have a defined waist. Ruler is if your hips and shoulders are equal, but you don't really have a waist. Petite is generally if you're under 5'3" and Tall is usually if you're over 5'5", 5'3" to 5'5" is average.

xoxo