11 HOURS AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e

14 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ

14 HOURS AGO How to become friends with your ex: http://t.co/wk4BzYf5Yb

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Paddleboarding

Hop on board the celeb fitness trend any girl can try.

i went on vacay to cozumel and tried paddleboarding. SOO fun and relaxing. the waves were smooth and it was super nice

by bunnehz on 8/5/2011 5:06:53 PM

MODMODMOD.
hey, i am doing a 5k on august 6 and i was wondering (since i haven't been running a lot lately), if i should train for it. and if i do, can you suggest some exercises i can do and ways to get faster at running. the race is a run/walk and i want to run most of the time. also, is there any way to get rid of side cramps when you are running? thanks!
<3luvlife<3

Yes you should--run daily and pace yourself

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/19/2011 8:14:57 PM

Actually, the Caribbean waters can be a bit choppy sometimes! I went on an AWESOME cruise to the Caribbean. And when we went on a tour to swim with the sting rays, the waves were a kinda rough. But then they got smooth... Smile

by jmfwjh13 on 7/11/2011 3:49:09 PM

I live in va beach, and me and my bf go on paddle boards all the time! So romantic<3

by abigailh on 7/9/2011 9:09:20 AM

My aunt does this- i'll ask her if I can try

by basketballcutie11 on 7/8/2011 6:19:34 AM

I tried this is Hawaii... SO MUCH FUN!

by supergrl1093 on 7/7/2011 2:50:30 PM

I want to try this so bad..but I don't live near any oceans. :/

by khaotickaitlin on 7/7/2011 2:37:06 PM

That sounds like some suuuuper fun! i have got to try it!!

by moosethehamster on 7/7/2011 1:25:48 PM

Oh my gosh!!I do this on a lake near my house!!We tried it in Hawaii and my mom loved it so we got a paddle board, and we take it out all the time!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 7/7/2011 12:33:54 PM

omg I just did that a couple weeks ago Laughing it's really fun! The water was really calm in NC and shallow Tong I did for about 20 minutes but I didn't feel any 'burn' from the 'workout' Tong

by jo7jo on 7/7/2011 12:20:32 PM

Make a point this month to eat the correct portion amount. This will help you shed those extra pounds by having your body getting used to the healthy, new portion size. You will find yourself eating less than you did before!

Have you ever acted clueless just to get a boys attention?

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.