4 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

4 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Paddleboarding

Hop on board the celeb fitness trend any girl can try.

i went on vacay to cozumel and tried paddleboarding. SOO fun and relaxing. the waves were smooth and it was super nice

by bunnehz on 8/5/2011 5:06:53 PM

MODMODMOD.
hey, i am doing a 5k on august 6 and i was wondering (since i haven't been running a lot lately), if i should train for it. and if i do, can you suggest some exercises i can do and ways to get faster at running. the race is a run/walk and i want to run most of the time. also, is there any way to get rid of side cramps when you are running? thanks!
<3luvlife<3

Yes you should--run daily and pace yourself

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/19/2011 8:14:57 PM

Actually, the Caribbean waters can be a bit choppy sometimes! I went on an AWESOME cruise to the Caribbean. And when we went on a tour to swim with the sting rays, the waves were a kinda rough. But then they got smooth... Smile

by jmfwjh13 on 7/11/2011 3:49:09 PM

I live in va beach, and me and my bf go on paddle boards all the time! So romantic<3

by abigailh on 7/9/2011 9:09:20 AM

My aunt does this- i'll ask her if I can try

by basketballcutie11 on 7/8/2011 6:19:34 AM

I tried this is Hawaii... SO MUCH FUN!

by supergrl1093 on 7/7/2011 2:50:30 PM

I want to try this so bad..but I don't live near any oceans. :/

by khaotickaitlin on 7/7/2011 2:37:06 PM

That sounds like some suuuuper fun! i have got to try it!!

by moosethehamster on 7/7/2011 1:25:48 PM

Oh my gosh!!I do this on a lake near my house!!We tried it in Hawaii and my mom loved it so we got a paddle board, and we take it out all the time!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 7/7/2011 12:33:54 PM

omg I just did that a couple weeks ago Laughing it's really fun! The water was really calm in NC and shallow Tong I did for about 20 minutes but I didn't feel any 'burn' from the 'workout' Tong

by jo7jo on 7/7/2011 12:20:32 PM