AN HOUR AGO It's #ThrowbackThursday! Tweet us your best #tbt pics 😊

2 HOURS AGO Sleepy skin? Wake it up with this #DIY coffee scrub:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 punk princess rocks a @CindyJohnnySHOP leather jacket overlay:

We Tried It: Paddleboarding

Hop on board the celeb fitness trend any girl can try.

i went on vacay to cozumel and tried paddleboarding. SOO fun and relaxing. the waves were smooth and it was super nice

by bunnehz on 8/5/2011 5:06:53 PM

hey, i am doing a 5k on august 6 and i was wondering (since i haven't been running a lot lately), if i should train for it. and if i do, can you suggest some exercises i can do and ways to get faster at running. the race is a run/walk and i want to run most of the time. also, is there any way to get rid of side cramps when you are running? thanks!

Yes you should--run daily and pace yourself

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/19/2011 8:14:57 PM

Actually, the Caribbean waters can be a bit choppy sometimes! I went on an AWESOME cruise to the Caribbean. And when we went on a tour to swim with the sting rays, the waves were a kinda rough. But then they got smooth... Smile

by jmfwjh13 on 7/11/2011 3:49:09 PM

I live in va beach, and me and my bf go on paddle boards all the time! So romantic<3

by abigailh on 7/9/2011 9:09:20 AM

My aunt does this- i'll ask her if I can try

by basketballcutie11 on 7/8/2011 6:19:34 AM

I tried this is Hawaii... SO MUCH FUN!

by supergrl1093 on 7/7/2011 2:50:30 PM

I want to try this so bad..but I don't live near any oceans. :/

by khaotickaitlin on 7/7/2011 2:37:06 PM

That sounds like some suuuuper fun! i have got to try it!!

by moosethehamster on 7/7/2011 1:25:48 PM

Oh my gosh!!I do this on a lake near my house!!We tried it in Hawaii and my mom loved it so we got a paddle board, and we take it out all the time!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 7/7/2011 12:33:54 PM

omg I just did that a couple weeks ago Laughing it's really fun! The water was really calm in NC and shallow Tong I did for about 20 minutes but I didn't feel any 'burn' from the 'workout' Tong

by jo7jo on 7/7/2011 12:20:32 PM

When baking, replace half (or more) of the oil called for in the recipe with applesauce for a healthier version of your fave baked goods.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

It's okay to drink two or more energy drinks a day.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).