1 HOURS AGO This surprising new trend will give you a FLAWLESS face every time: http://t.co/ciZroKMSMu pic.twitter.com/faDwoDVoUJ

13 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

14 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Paddleboarding

Hop on board the celeb fitness trend any girl can try.

i went on vacay to cozumel and tried paddleboarding. SOO fun and relaxing. the waves were smooth and it was super nice

by bunnehz on 8/5/2011 5:06:53 PM

MODMODMOD.
hey, i am doing a 5k on august 6 and i was wondering (since i haven't been running a lot lately), if i should train for it. and if i do, can you suggest some exercises i can do and ways to get faster at running. the race is a run/walk and i want to run most of the time. also, is there any way to get rid of side cramps when you are running? thanks!
<3luvlife<3

Yes you should--run daily and pace yourself

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/19/2011 8:14:57 PM

Actually, the Caribbean waters can be a bit choppy sometimes! I went on an AWESOME cruise to the Caribbean. And when we went on a tour to swim with the sting rays, the waves were a kinda rough. But then they got smooth... Smile

by jmfwjh13 on 7/11/2011 3:49:09 PM

I live in va beach, and me and my bf go on paddle boards all the time! So romantic<3

by abigailh on 7/9/2011 9:09:20 AM

My aunt does this- i'll ask her if I can try

by basketballcutie11 on 7/8/2011 6:19:34 AM

I tried this is Hawaii... SO MUCH FUN!

by supergrl1093 on 7/7/2011 2:50:30 PM

I want to try this so bad..but I don't live near any oceans. :/

by khaotickaitlin on 7/7/2011 2:37:06 PM

That sounds like some suuuuper fun! i have got to try it!!

by moosethehamster on 7/7/2011 1:25:48 PM

Oh my gosh!!I do this on a lake near my house!!We tried it in Hawaii and my mom loved it so we got a paddle board, and we take it out all the time!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 7/7/2011 12:33:54 PM

omg I just did that a couple weeks ago Laughing it's really fun! The water was really calm in NC and shallow Tong I did for about 20 minutes but I didn't feel any 'burn' from the 'workout' Tong

by jo7jo on 7/7/2011 12:20:32 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.