3 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

4 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

5 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Paddleboarding

Hop on board the celeb fitness trend any girl can try.

i went on vacay to cozumel and tried paddleboarding. SOO fun and relaxing. the waves were smooth and it was super nice

by bunnehz on 8/5/2011 5:06:53 PM

MODMODMOD.
hey, i am doing a 5k on august 6 and i was wondering (since i haven't been running a lot lately), if i should train for it. and if i do, can you suggest some exercises i can do and ways to get faster at running. the race is a run/walk and i want to run most of the time. also, is there any way to get rid of side cramps when you are running? thanks!
<3luvlife<3

Yes you should--run daily and pace yourself

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/19/2011 8:14:57 PM

Actually, the Caribbean waters can be a bit choppy sometimes! I went on an AWESOME cruise to the Caribbean. And when we went on a tour to swim with the sting rays, the waves were a kinda rough. But then they got smooth... Smile

by jmfwjh13 on 7/11/2011 3:49:09 PM

I live in va beach, and me and my bf go on paddle boards all the time! So romantic<3

by abigailh on 7/9/2011 9:09:20 AM

My aunt does this- i'll ask her if I can try

by basketballcutie11 on 7/8/2011 6:19:34 AM

I tried this is Hawaii... SO MUCH FUN!

by supergrl1093 on 7/7/2011 2:50:30 PM

I want to try this so bad..but I don't live near any oceans. :/

by khaotickaitlin on 7/7/2011 2:37:06 PM

That sounds like some suuuuper fun! i have got to try it!!

by moosethehamster on 7/7/2011 1:25:48 PM

Oh my gosh!!I do this on a lake near my house!!We tried it in Hawaii and my mom loved it so we got a paddle board, and we take it out all the time!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 7/7/2011 12:33:54 PM

omg I just did that a couple weeks ago Laughing it's really fun! The water was really calm in NC and shallow Tong I did for about 20 minutes but I didn't feel any 'burn' from the 'workout' Tong

by jo7jo on 7/7/2011 12:20:32 PM

Cool! I'm leaving for a cruise around the Caribbean tomorrow, so maybe they'll have that to try! I've actually tried it once at a lake, but the water was really rough... The water in the Caribbean is very calm so maybe I will be able to get up Tong

by oceanlover69 on 7/7/2011 12:08:35 PM

Try making your own salad dressings so that you can control the proportions of the ingredients. You can search for healthy recipes online.

Does your family go on vacation every year?

You can go deaf from cranking up the headphones on your iPod.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!