4 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

7 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

7 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Your back-to-school survival checklist

The first day of school was always my favorite. Why? Because everything seemed possible.

Hello everyone! WAIT. DON'T STOP READING JUST YET. Please read as it may just help you!

I see that a lot of people are having some problems and are in need of some advice. I promise to not let you down! I will try to my fullest ability to help you with whatever you are going through! You can even just rant to me if you want to! No question is a stupid one. From boys to school to everything in between, I'll help! So, go ahead and stop by my profile to spill your beans to me. Or go on over to my Advice Queen page.
Thanks for your time! And remember, if you ever need my help, just ask! Smile

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 8/11/2012 9:26:47 AM

In my school,there is NO ONE that is drama free only me,then people start making fun of me for not speaking up,that's why I only had 1 boyfriend ever!!! To survive at my school,you need to be a drama freak,but I hate drama!!!!! ;( ;( ;(

by nicole camo love on 8/9/2012 8:22:42 AM

Well I'm going to 8th grade and I just turned 13 last week. The thing is I wanna wear makeup. Well my family, especially my mom, is really strict. I don't hang out with friends often and I don't really do things by myself. My friends always tell me I have pretty eyes and the nicest lips they've ever seen and I should play it up with a little makeup. I don't own any so I "borrow" some from my mom. I really want her to be supportive about this. We've never really talked about it. So should I just go ahead next time we go shopping and pick up some mascara or should we sit down and talk about it? And if we sit down and talk about it, what should I say?

Hey chica, if you haven't talked to your mom about it, you don't know if she's even gonna say no yet. So that should be your first move. Sometime when the two of you are alone together, just casually ask her if she would mind you starting to wear a li'l makeup. You can then calmly explain to her why you would like to wear some. And if she still says no, remember that your features are already beautiful, so you don't really even need makeup.
Carrie R.

by Gabs102 on 8/8/2012 1:07:09 PM

I had my first PE class and my teacher said we're going to have swimming classes! The classes will be in a swimming pool that is 6,50 ft. I'm only 5ft I can´t swim and I have phobia to water. there's no way I can be in that pool, even with a foam board. If my feet don't touch the ground I'll be horrified and paralyzed. what shoul I do? The classes aren't optional and we'll be judged in the end of a year, and I'm in 9th grade and in my country PE note counts no enter college!

by jojo00 on 9/18/2011 11:25:21 AM

thanks tht rilly helped
im still nervous tho.

by pinklol56 on 8/26/2011 12:30:23 PM

I AM the drama free friend Smile

by revolutionary_chick on 8/19/2011 7:14:58 PM

so i just found out that the school that iv known and thouht i was going to for highschool and i had gotten to know everyone at is too expensive (its a private school) and i cant go there and il be going to a public school where i know absolutely no one. and its a huge school. iv grown up in a small private school with sadly 18-20 people per class and im so scared! i dont know what to do!

by belieberinbieber on 8/19/2011 5:37:01 PM

i thought iwas such a freak for having a secret boyfriend! yay im normal! (or at least im not a weird person because of that lol im weird in a good way!) Smile

by madsterw1 on 8/10/2011 6:35:32 PM

I just noticed...ou know your classes, you now your sports, you know your extracurrics.
you forgot a 'k' in know, but i love the tips!

by cutieonpatrol on 8/3/2011 6:56:55 PM

She has the same initials as me. lol ;)

by kazia7 on 8/3/2011 4:54:09 PM