7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Your back-to-school survival checklist

The first day of school was always my favorite. Why? Because everything seemed possible.

This article should have been posted before I spent half an hour copying it down from the library's mag (it was a part of the summer issue) Smile Anyway, that's my way of saying it was very helpful!

by lemontwist213 on 8/1/2011 12:21:26 PM

This is such a great article! Very helpful (& hilarious)!
If any of you girls need help on anything,COMMENT ON MY PROFILE!!!

by purpleorchid on 7/27/2011 1:42:02 AM

I think this list will help me! I can never seem to find a drama free friend. I have 4 really close ones for three years of middle school and during the 2nd half of the year, three of the four ganged up on me and told the fourth (and my closest) that I was talking about her behind her back, and I didn't. Then she started back-stabbing me and becoming two-faced. Needless to say, I'm not their friends anymore. I'm just glad that it happened at the end so I don't have to spend another minute with them.

by spazzygirI on 7/27/2011 1:14:43 AM

This is really great! I LUVVV the secret BF, best idea! Might have to try... ;)

by thecupcakequeen on 7/27/2011 12:34:12 AM

This list may or may not help me, I'm not really sure. Prob will, anywayz, that's all and this is my FIRST COMMENT!!!!! EEEEK! Laughing

by AvrilFan68 on 7/19/2011 5:57:07 PM

i have two drama free friendsSmile just in case one's sick or something

by missnickib on 7/18/2011 6:12:08 PM

Oh the secret BF!!!!! Even Better than a baby monkey!!!

by 526love on 7/18/2011 1:45:24 PM

Heart the secret boyfriend idea. Been doing that ever since 3rd grade. Shhhh!

by toadie101 on 7/18/2011 1:28:27 PM

I really like the secret bf too(: haha

by guitargurl98 on 7/17/2011 6:58:31 PM

MOD! At my school, we have uniforms. How can I make a style of my own at school with uniforms?

Hey girly girl! Did you ask this question earlier? If so, I answered it. However, if that wasn't you, then just let me know and I'll answer again Smile

Becca G.

by guitargurl98 on 7/17/2011 6:57:49 PM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!