8 MINUTES AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

3 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Long-lasting love letter

For school we had to make a time capsule and we got to an envelope to put in it. I asked my boyfriend to put...

OMG! I'm gonna do that!! Make a time capsule and have him do that!!

by Bigheadbandgirl on 12/19/2011 6:42:40 PM

awwww... thats cute. but u shudnt hav read it!!! wat if he wants to see u read it at graduation to see ur reaction? then ur gunna be lyk, "oh.. yah.. i alredi read this the day u gave it to me." thats gunna be kinda sad

by artsgurl983 on 9/10/2011 11:38:12 PM

How should I tell my mom I have a bf?
She has never supported the idea of me having one and I'm in 10th grade now!!!!

Hey girl,

The best thing to do is not actually using the term "BF" just yet. Tell her you're going to hang out with one of your guy friends - and then tell her you've been getting to know him really well lately and you feel really comfortable around him. Tell her he respects you, makes you laugh, protects you, and seems like a really interesting guy. That way, you ease her into the idea of having him around before you admit he's your boyfriend. <3
Lauren C.

by Francissca on 9/4/2011 9:03:02 AM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 2:11:30 PM

That's soo sweet!

by b723sarah on 8/12/2011 1:53:50 PM

That is amazing, I wish that could happen to me. That,is sooo romantic Smileg,i wish that could happen to me

by Boobooberg on 8/9/2011 11:37:55 PM

how do you find out who is MODing ?? i have never been able to figure this out

Hey girl, it should be on the side of the page: i.e. Alyssa B. is modding.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sandy1 on 8/9/2011 11:15:21 PM

awwww how cute!! i hope you guys are happy !

by sandy1 on 8/9/2011 11:14:23 PM