6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Snag Selena's cover style

We’re obsessed with her girl-next-door take on personal style, and picked some amazing Selena-worthy faves for you!

MOD MOD MOD!
What is Mod and why do people use it like this ^^

Hey girl. A mod is a person who either interns or works at GL and approves all comments that come through the site. Putting MOD at the beginning of a question will get one of us to answer it.

mary h.

by Xoshanaxo on 7/27/2011 9:37:58 AM

ok so honestley I have NO butt!!!! AHHHHHHH! None of my jeans fit right of shorts, and i dont know what to do! Because ive tried working out to get toner thighs and butt, but it doesnt work! what can I do? PLZ help!

by PurpleGirl101 on 7/21/2011 6:40:29 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I'm starting school in a month or so, and I'm gonna be a freshman. I don't have much money for new clothes and I'm an apple shape with big thighs (if that helps). I was just wondering what would be a good outfit to wear on the first day of school, and maybe some good makeup tips. Thanks. Smile

Hey girl,

It's hard to say what to wear on the first day because I'm not quite sure what the weather will be like, but you could try wearing black skinny jeans (if you have them) with a flowy tunic. The black pants will be flattering, and you could belt the tunic to give you a more defined waist.  As for the makeup, try something natural, like a little powder, blush, and natural-colored eyeshadow.  x0x0
Casey L.

by bball+music=life on 7/14/2011 1:52:42 PM

Please join my club Alpha's Elites and A-Listers PLZ?! btw Its a role play

by Jounga on 7/11/2011 9:12:40 PM

Hey girlies!!! I'm fireworks1071 and I love giving advice! If you need help with boys, beauty, health, fashion, family, school or just plain life, I'm here for you. If you just need a friend when no one else is there, I'm right there with ya! Come check out my profile or my Advice Queens page, plus my five clubs: Future Mrs. Biebers of the Internet, Official Greyson Chance Fan Club, Vampire Academy Fan Club, Christina Grimmie Fan Club and Just Keep Swimming (for competitive swimmers). I'm also VP of Future Celebrities and Treasurer of No Bullies. So come check out my page and leave me a comment. I'm on GL everyday, so I'll be sure to get back to you no later then 24 hours after your question is moderated and posted (unless I'm on vacation, in which case I will leave a notification on my profile). Looking forward to talking to yall!!
Kisses! ~Katie

by fireworks1071 on 7/11/2011 12:58:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok, so i have pale skin, saying it is summer. how often should i use self tanner and any brands that are super effective? I am wondering mostly how often i should apply it. I would like to become average (for summer) for color. hope this makes senseSmile

Hey babe! I like the Nivea brand one but you can sue whatever you think works best! Follow the directions on the bottle for how often to apply, if it doesn't say I would guess once a week or so. Good luck! xoxo
Jess W.

by hahaha2005 on 7/11/2011 12:55:57 PM

can't wait for the August/September issue!! these are all so cute!

by fallsb-ball on 7/11/2011 11:11:39 AM

MOD MOD!!!
I'm going into 8th grade and I need some tips I already have:
-Buy new clothes
-Feel Cool
-Be confident
-Don’t act too cocky
-Don’t wear last year’s clothes
-Don’t miss match
-Have your hair done
-Wear nice shoes
-Have a mint
-Come prepared
-Don’t fall :X
-Address the teachers as “ma’am” and “sir”
ANYTHING ELSE???

Hey girlie! I answered your other post.
Jess W.

-Don’t miss match
-Have your hair done
-Wear nice shoes
-Have a mint
-Come prepared
-Don’t fall :X
-Address the teachers as “ma’am” and “sir”
ANYTHING ELSE???

Hey girlie! I answered your other post.
Jess W.

by Skye.Coral98 on 7/11/2011 10:08:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD! PLEASE tell me selena gomez is gonna be on another girlslife mag soon? Smile
Love, Camillebugg. Tong

Hey babe! Lucky you, she's the cover of our August/September issue! I'm sure if she continues to be in the spotlight, she'll stay on our covers. Smile
Jess W.