1 HOURS AGO Even landlocked ladies can throw this funky luau: http://t.co/LrhrN3wkoL pic.twitter.com/BIEiiOVizp

2 HOURS AGO We can't pick our fave part of #July4th… Lucky us, the #BestFriendsWhenever cast weighed in! http://t.co/FJc7iEpUum pic.twitter.com/EeGTpNp0R6

2 HOURS AGO The key to bright skin? Sunny citrus 🍊: http://t.co/YYh7RIfAeccpic.twitter.com/cdi5iXTI833

COMMENTS

Snag Selena's cover style

We’re obsessed with her girl-next-door take on personal style, and picked some amazing Selena-worthy faves for you!

Thank you so much GL! I have been waiting for this! I love Selena and her style!!! <3 I can't wait to get my August/September issue!!!! Smile

by Georgie 4 on 7/11/2011 9:25:44 AM

I love all of these picks, although I'd definitely pair a belt with the striped dress. You go, GL and Sel!

by peacelovegoogle on 7/10/2011 9:10:27 PM

I luv the black shirt!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/10/2011 9:00:52 PM

I used to not like jeggings, but now... they're growing on me! Smile Might just get a pair!

Hey girls! Join my club Beauty Queens- the best place for fashion and beauty advice and tips! You can talk about anything from clothing and makeup to health and self-confidence, because inner beauty is important too! I also post a daily beauty-related quote! We will be electing officers soon, so join now! Thanks! <3 <3 <3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 7/10/2011 8:56:00 PM

i havent gotten my August/September issue yet...

by *dance_love_live* on 7/10/2011 8:24:41 PM

Want to know more about all things fashion? Then you should visit my club Beauty, Fashion and Health Advice/or my Advice Queen page (Freakout911). I hope to see you there!
~A+ Advice~