AN HOUR AGO Okay, this dress needs to get on my body ASAP. http://t.co/2qkrLbkWft http://t.co/8DGraIKeBE

2 HOURS AGO What are you ladies doing this sunny Sunday? We're sippin' on sweet tea in the sunshine. #perfectday

3 HOURS AGO Um, faith in humanity restored. #loveislove http://t.co/sQJzZoSDCz

COMMENTS

Snag Selena's cover style

We’re obsessed with her girl-next-door take on personal style, and picked some amazing Selena-worthy faves for you!

Thank you so much GL! I have been waiting for this! I love Selena and her style!!! <3 I can't wait to get my August/September issue!!!! Smile

by Georgie 4 on 7/11/2011 9:25:44 AM

I love all of these picks, although I'd definitely pair a belt with the striped dress. You go, GL and Sel!

by peacelovegoogle on 7/10/2011 9:10:27 PM

I luv the black shirt!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/10/2011 9:00:52 PM

I used to not like jeggings, but now... they're growing on me! Smile Might just get a pair!

Hey girls! Join my club Beauty Queens- the best place for fashion and beauty advice and tips! You can talk about anything from clothing and makeup to health and self-confidence, because inner beauty is important too! I also post a daily beauty-related quote! We will be electing officers soon, so join now! Thanks! <3 <3 <3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 7/10/2011 8:56:00 PM

i havent gotten my August/September issue yet...

by *dance_love_live* on 7/10/2011 8:24:41 PM

Want to know more about all things fashion? Then you should visit my club Beauty, Fashion and Health Advice/or my Advice Queen page (Freakout911). I hope to see you there!
~A+ Advice~

by Freakout911 on 7/10/2011 3:40:26 PM

Enhance a springy dress with fun and colorful shoes.

What subject do you know you're gonna ace this year?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.