4 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

7 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Snag Selena's cover style

We’re obsessed with her girl-next-door take on personal style, and picked some amazing Selena-worthy faves for you!

Thank you so much GL! I have been waiting for this! I love Selena and her style!!! <3 I can't wait to get my August/September issue!!!! Smile

by Georgie 4 on 7/11/2011 9:25:44 AM

I love all of these picks, although I'd definitely pair a belt with the striped dress. You go, GL and Sel!

by peacelovegoogle on 7/10/2011 9:10:27 PM

I luv the black shirt!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/10/2011 9:00:52 PM

I used to not like jeggings, but now... they're growing on me! Smile Might just get a pair!

Hey girls! Join my club Beauty Queens- the best place for fashion and beauty advice and tips! You can talk about anything from clothing and makeup to health and self-confidence, because inner beauty is important too! I also post a daily beauty-related quote! We will be electing officers soon, so join now! Thanks! <3 <3 <3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 7/10/2011 8:56:00 PM

i havent gotten my August/September issue yet...

by *dance_love_live* on 7/10/2011 8:24:41 PM

Want to know more about all things fashion? Then you should visit my club Beauty, Fashion and Health Advice/or my Advice Queen page (Freakout911). I hope to see you there!
~A+ Advice~

by Freakout911 on 7/10/2011 3:40:26 PM

Want to stop biting your nails? Get a manicure at a salon/spa to make them look flawless. This will help encourage you not to ruin them by nibbling.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!