7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

The beach babe playlist

Whether youโ€™re running along the surf or playing a game of beach volleyball, these jams will keep you spirits soaring even on the hottest of days.

alright, i like the classic rock. or the 'oldies' what ever you call it. here is my playlist for the beach (some songs are from this decade lolol)
-we are the champions; queen
-wanted dead or alive; bon jovi
-thunder struck; AC/DC
-the stroke; billy squire
-sweet emotion; aerosmith
-summer nights; grease cast
-saturday night special; lynyrd skynyrd
-pour some sugar on me; def leppard
-paris (ooh lala); grace potter and the nocturnals
-paradise city; guns n' roses
-me and bobby mcgee; janis joplin
-i'm yours; jason mraz
-forget you; cee lo green
-e.t.; katy perry ft. kanye west
-dream on; aerosmith
~~favorite song on there: dream on and the stroke.(:

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/14/2011 2:27:22 AM

Songs that get me upbeat are "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO and "Barbra Streisand" by Duck Sauce!!! The beats are so amazing!

by zeus11 on 7/13/2011 9:32:55 AM

Hey girlies!Do you have a problem?Need advice?Then join my club If Chocolate Solved Everything.We will do our best to give you the advice you need!Nobody will judge you an dyou can ask anything!Also,we have some positions that need filled so if you give great advice please join and let me know if you'd like a job!Whether you need help with guys,school,fashion,family,or anything at all,we will do our very best to solve your problem!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

-Don’t miss match
-Have your hair done
-Wear nice shoes
-Have a mint
-Come prepared
-Don’t fall :X
-Address the teachers as “ma’am” and “sir”
ANYTHING ELSE???

Hey girlie! I answered your other post.
Jess W.

-Don’t miss match
-Have your hair done
-Wear nice shoes
-Have a mint
-Come prepared
-Don’t fall :X
-Address the teachers as “ma’am” and “sir”
ANYTHING ELSE???

Hey girlie! I answered your other post.
Jess W.

-Don’t miss match
-Have your hair done
-Wear nice shoes
-Have a mint
-Come prepared
-Don’t fall :X
-Address the teachers as “ma’am” and “sir”
ANYTHING ELSE???

Hey girlie! I answered your other post.
Jess W.

by Skye.Coral98 on 7/11/2011 10:09:35 AM

Mod Mod!
Hi. I was wondering how you delete clubs you have made. the one I want to delete has no members. Thanks!

Hey babe! Email brittany@girlslife.com with your request and she should take care of it. xoxo
Jess W.

by packers147 on 7/11/2011 10:02:17 AM

hey! Smile u guys should check out one and only by teitur ,road to paradise by TAT or island in the sun by weezer Laughing u'll LUV

by aylarocks20 on 7/11/2011 12:46:13 AM

As soon as I saw this title, I thought of Katy Perry's California Girls and Summer Nights by Rascal Flatts!!! Smile As a matter of fact, Summer Nights is playing right now! Woo-hoooooo!!! Smile

by jmfwjh13 on 7/10/2011 10:56:26 PM

hey i just made my first club! its called We Are All Unique its everything about boys problems, family problems, growing up and school! this is club for girls everywhere!! We also talk about whats new in hollywood, fashion, middle school, and more! so please join!! i just made it thanks <3 S

by animefreak16 on 7/10/2011 10:07:38 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.