2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

14 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

COMMENTS

Why do people set me up with guys I don't like?

I am Asian-American, and I hate when people match me up with Asian boys I don’t like and act like we’re supposed to be together...

I've like this guy since the third grade.Now we're in grade 5 and he does know I like him. Next year he's going to a gifted school and I'm going to a public school. I am not allowed to date but what am I supposed to do? I think about him all the time?? How can I get over him next year and find a new crush?

by flowersandpearls on 5/18/2013 12:23:55 PM

Mod! Smile
I've been friends with this boy in my grade since we were 2 years old, we're 15/16 now, and our families are super close (and we live one house over from each other). I've had a couple boyfriends, he's never dated anyone. We used to spend a lot more time together, but I haven't seen him as often in school this year (we've had an unspoken code of no talking in school since the fifth grade, anyway). We really are like family, but since we haven't been able to talk as often, I think I may have started crushing on him. But I don't know if I actually want to act on it now - if I ruin our relationship, I'll regret it forever. Should I just ignore the feelings for now, or try to change our relationship?

Hey girl! Tricky situation! I would try to get to know him better as a friend and talk a bit more often with him. Try feeling out if there's a chance he may be crushing a bit, too. Then, you can decide whether or not you want to take it to the next level.

xo

Taeler L.

by fedorachick189 on 4/15/2013 5:41:07 PM

I wouldnt worry about getting rejected, just try and get to spend time with him without him thinking you are hitting on him. Maybe you can study together or meet up somewhere with other people around. And it shouldnt matter if you are in the 6th grade, if you like him go for it now, in the 7th or 8th grade you may find someone else you like or he may find someone. Summer is coming up so it may be a good time to spend time together like swimming or going to parties.

by fashionqn on 4/11/2013 5:49:29 PM

Please answer mine!!!!! I have a crush on one of my guy friends, but I'm not even sure if he likes me. I'm pretty sure I'm in the friend zone cause I'm only in 6th grade.. but I was thinking to ask him out in 7th or 8th grade, but I'm afraid to get rejected! HELP!!

by lunarwolf9 on 4/9/2013 9:36:09 PM

Okay please answer this! I keep on thinking I have a crush on my neighbor. But I don't want to date him. His parents watch us too, because of what happened to my brother and his sister. And I don't want that to happened between me and my neighbor. Its really bothering me. And it's kinda hard to tell my parents this. Can you help me to forget about it?

Hey BlownAwayCMU12, you and your neighbor aren't your sister and his brother. You are separate people. You know that you'd never let that happen, so don't stress about it. You'll be fine girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by BlownAwayCMU12 on 4/9/2013 7:53:52 PM

I like an asian guy and whenever I tell someone they're like "woooah you like an asian?" as if it matters. It's really annoying.

by sarahaqua17 on 4/8/2013 11:38:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My mom is really getting on my nerves. I had instagram on her phone, and I only used it a few times. I went on her phone the other day and deleted instagram because I figured it had no purpose on her phone anymore. She got all mad at me and said she checked it few times during the week to check up on what's going on in the middle school world. I think this is a total invasion of privacy and flipped out on her. She said as a mother she should have access to my instagram account. I said it's fine to ask to look at my pictures, I will show them to her, but looking at the pictures my friends and classmates posted? I think that's wrong. Then my mom started yelling at me saying she thinks I don't tell her anything anymore because last weekend, my friends and I met up with some guys from school at the mall to hang out and I forgot to tell her. I told her eventually. We only saw the guys for like a half hour, I didnt think it mattered to tell her. What should I do ?

Hey girlie, I think you and your mom need to find a common ground. Sit down together and decide together where you get a little privacy and where it's okay for her to be a part of your life and what things you need to tell her. If you already know how each situation is supposed to work out, there won't be any more fights.

Lauren T.

by eaglette on 4/8/2013 8:29:59 PM

Im trying to make new friends this year but I am kinda shy. Ive been talking to new people but I havent made any real friends yet. How can I do it? Help!!

Hey girlie, to make real friends, you need to pick the people you've liked talking to and keep talking to them. Get to know them better and eventually the friends part will come naturally.

Lauren T.

by Kara02 on 4/8/2013 8:29:24 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I love guy friend at my school so much. I just told him that I have a crush on him, because I thought it might be too much to tell him that I love him just yet.He said that he likes me too, but isn't ready for a yet. He said that maybe someday. I know he was telling the truth because he says this to all the girls he likes, and if a girl confesses a crush she has on him to him and he doesn't like her, he turns them down. I'm going to give him time and space. I told him that I like him two weeks ago. I've been thinking I'll keep liking him for maybe three months and then I'll try to move on if he isn't ready by then. He said maybe to his last girlfriend, and his last girlfriend apparently nagged him all of the time about it and squeezed a yes out of him. I'm NOT going to do that because that would just be annoying, but I'm worried. Do you think there will be more between us? I'll try to move on if I must, but It'll be hard because I love him. Do you have any advice?

Hey girlie, maybe means there's a possibility. But it's good that you've already set a time limit. Three months is good because if he's not ready by then, he's probably not ever going to be. Keep your options open in the meantime. You don't want to miss out on another great guy because you're hung up on this one.

Lauren T.

by hermionegirl12 on 4/8/2013 7:52:57 PM

Well, I guess your friends are a little bit racist, aren't they? Are they going to say that you should take your friend out for Asian food and sit on a mat and I really can't continue right now. Just tell your friends that you would appreciate if they didn't do that. If they continue, they're not real friends. Moving ON!

by transform2314 on 4/8/2013 3:53:21 PM