Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

11 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

13 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Why do people set me up with guys I don't like?

I am Asian-American, and I hate when people match me up with Asian boys I don’t like and act like we’re supposed to be together...

i noe how she feels. at my old scool my buds would set me up wit guys who were my race only. i thought it was intimidating. nd everytime i say i like someone whos outta my race they think we'd b a terrible couple. confusing rite?

by Camryn123 on 11/20/2011 6:44:20 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 7:14:47 AM

Yeah represent Asians! I'm Filipino. But thats so true, just because you're asian doesn't mean that you HAVE to date other Asian guys. Its up to you to decide who you want to date.

by danceqtqueen on 8/5/2011 2:51:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so this guy really likes me and he is 17 and I am 15. I don't really like him but he has told me over and over that he likes me. He is sooooooo sweet but I'm still not into him so when he asked me out I told him my mom wouldn't let me date him because of his age. Then he said that we could still kiss without anyone knowing. I told him I want to get to know him better first before anything happens. How do I tell him I don't like him and I just want to be friends? I don't want to hurt his feelings. Thanks Smile

Hey girly,

This may be a little uncomfortable, but you need to be completely honest with him. Tell him that you think he's really sweet and you'd love to be his friend, but you're not really interested in dating him. His feelings might be a little hurt because he likes you, but if you're honest with him it's better than pretending to like him and leading him on. Good luck! x0x0

Casey L.

by wafflez247 on 7/20/2011 7:51:11 AM

Thats not right just cuz ur asian doesnt make it that u have to be with Asians!
PINOYxSLOVENIAN (IM PINOY)
Smile

LOl see it doesnt matter

by cre8tive_2114 on 7/19/2011 12:31:58 PM

@LOLgirlly1: What do you mean? Talk to the Mods online or like write to them? If you need advice or have a question, just say MOD MOD MOD, before you ask your question they should answer on here! Idk there address if that is wat ur wondering...lol!! Sorry Frown

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/16/2011 10:48:35 PM

O wow this happen to me! I'm African American, and this guy thought me and this African American were good and try to set us up...I set that guy straight, just because we were the same race, doesn't mean I like him! Glad u posted this GL <3

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/16/2011 10:44:01 PM

hey guys how do we write to you i keep looking for it in the magizine but i can't find it plz help

by LOLgirlly1 on 7/15/2011 10:51:31 AM

Mod! I need some advice whenever I like a guy it never goes past me liking him into a relationship they never become my boyfriend seems like the only guys who have ever showed interest in me were jerks or watt older guys I can't connect with any guy cos I'm not friends with many guys my age and I'm not good at talking/ flirting With them Soo what can I do to be more flirty and let them know I like them seems like im never gonna get a boyfriend

Hey girl, I know it may seem like having a bf is everything now, but trust me, these things happen when you least expect them to. Someday you'll find a guy who feels the same way you do and it'll be amazing. But until that day, don't force it. Be yourself around guys and know you don't need a boyfriend to be complete.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Colorful1 on 7/14/2011 9:10:34 PM

ugh, that would bug me. just base the person on your similarities... tell your friends that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
are you in need of advice? weather it's; boys, tough stuff, periods, puberty, or anything you want to ask!i have been through a lor girlys! just stop on by my profile (<3luvlife<3) and click on the Dear Daisy club. I go on GL everyday, so i will be able to get to your questions ASAP!
<3luvlife<3