11 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

14 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

15 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Will protein make my boobs grow?

I’m a really picky eater, and my mom thinks if I eat more protein, it will help…

MOD MOD MOD MOOOOOODDDD!!!
Ok!! I am 12, will be 13 in July. I still wear like, a 30 or 32 A and some of my friends wear a C cup. I feel so darn awkward around them!! And this is awkward too....would you recommend any bras that would make my chest seem fuller? Most guys at my school only care about boobs and stuff ( I go to a private Christian school...there are perverts EVERYWHERE) and I'm afriad no one will want to ask me out to a dance or something. Are there any foods you can eat that will store up fat in your chest too? Sorry for the length, but HEEELLLLPP!!

Theres no special treatment to get bigger boobs. Plus I know it seems like its a huge deal, but it really isnt. Who cares they have big boobs? I have big ones and I really don't even care. My best friend has A cups and there are so many shirts and dresses she can wear that are ADORABLE that look super lame on me. Embrace it girl. You're honestly really lucky. You have some awesome clothing options. Also don'y care what the perverts care about. More often than not theyre only interested in the boobs and thats definitely NOT something you want. Youre perfect the way you are <3 xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by artsy_chick76 on 5/30/2012 9:48:40 PM

Same! The only ones left in my grade are a few tall thin ones like me and then the young ones. I just turned 13 and I'm a 32A. And that article with the eight year old? She's 8, I doub't anyone has boobs and if they do I blame the hormones in milk!

by Lexilooloolex on 1/5/2012 8:38:36 PM

Okay so i have like really small boobs (A36) and i'm 14 but my mom sisters and my grandma had d's at my age is their something wrong with me? and is their a way to make them grow? i'm i worried they wont grow because i started my period in February so i only have a little over 2 months till they stop..is that true?

Hey girlie,

There's no way to make your boobs grow - you just have to wait for your bod to do what it is naturally designed to do. Remember that you're 14, so you still have years of puberty ahead of you. They could get bigger in that time! But your family history isn't a guarantee that your boobs will get bigger. Nature could've just given ya 36A's! And that's awesome - you totally have to love the bod you've got. You only get one! <3
Lauren C.

by Hannah222 on 11/24/2011 7:38:42 PM

I love my shape! i have an hourglass shape, and i seriously love it. I have big boobs and wider hips and thighs. everyone should love and embrace their shape! Smile

by absf on 9/10/2011 11:29:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i am 14 years old and i used to be 5'4 and 115 pounds. my boobs were normal and growing. still pretty small but not something i worried about. this year i got obsessed with weight loss and tried dieting...alot. in the summer i accidently let my weight drop to 100 pounds but now i am 105...eating and living healthier. the problem is my boobs got noticibly smaller and i heard anorexics can never get their boobs back to the size they were. i never got to the point of anorexia but can this still apply to me. are my boobs going to stay small foreever and never once again reach the size they were??? im really worried. thanks for the help in advance

Hey chica, if you don't gain anymore weight they'll probably remain their current size. But no worries, all body sizes are beautiful!!! Some of the most gorgeous celebrities have small chests, Beyonce, Rihanna, Aaliyah, Charlize Theron, Naomi Campbell, etc. Smile

Lynae P.

by sayali123 on 9/3/2011 5:55:59 PM

Whoa, this sounds just like me. What did you do, read my mind?? Anyway, I'm small too (as in, thirteen and still using flat bras -.-) I don't even fit in cups. It sucks. But, what can we do about it? I'l try eating more protien, I guess.

by queennerd on 8/29/2011 1:22:41 PM

I have two questions
1)is it true your breasts only have to years to grow after you get your first period?
2)can you grow taller after your first period because I'm only 5'3 and a half and i really want to get taller

Hey girl,

1. It is true that they only continue to grow for a certain amount of time, and the peak years are during puberty. But the amount of time they'll grow after that (aka how long ya gotta wait to know what size yours will be) varies from chica to chica!

2. You can definitely grow taller! A lot of girls get "growth spurts" during puberty but your growth doesn't necessarily stop there. Doctors say that girls reach their adult heights at 18 years old!

Lauren C.

by tabbycat627 on 8/15/2011 4:49:17 PM

Hey Girls, I have many problems with my body and i have lots of answers to these questions so if you have any questions to your health, body,self esteem, boys boys boys,family,and just life in general then im the girl to ask come to my profile and leave your questions there in comments im on all the time and i promise ill anwser any questions i dont judge Meghan D.

by mozilla10 on 8/15/2011 11:31:53 AM

MOD
i am 13 years old and im still pratically flat-chested! and my best friend is only 2 days older than me and her boobs are the size of someone of the age of like 17!!!!! she sometimes likes her boobs but anyway why are mine so small?! Is their something wrong with me?? Is their something i can do to look like i have bigger boobs??? Please Help! THANKS!!!

Hey girl,

There's nothing wrong with you. We all develop at different times and have different breast sizes, so we just have to accept what we have.  You can get a bra with a little extra padding to look like you have bigger breasts, but going au natural is great too! x0x0
Casey L.

by PrincessClaire143 on 8/10/2011 1:57:33 PM

i need to grow my boobs and also grow up a little..i mean alot!
i am so tiny and also i cant seem to grow my boobs at all!
so yeah!
all you girls that are tiny like me.....will get over soon!

by abita_gandhi:) on 8/6/2011 3:30:47 PM