Bridget M.

is modding

27 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

AN HOUR AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

COMMENTS

4 plaid pieces to instantly update your fall closet

It’s not quite time to start back-to-school shopping (yet!), but we couldn’t help but share more of this chic fall trend...

I absolutely love love love those shoes, but, unfortunately, I am barely a size 3 kids, so all the shoes I can find are pink and sparkly. Waaaaah!

by gussie398 on 11/18/2011 4:18:56 PM

Totally cute! I am for some reason loving the new fall trends!

by LAS625 on 10/12/2011 11:04:48 PM

I'll just go to marshalls or something to find these.

by filaluvva on 9/2/2011 7:37:29 PM

Hey girls, for more fashion tips, come visit my advice page!

Have you ever gotten a stock message from a mod when you most needed advice? They can get really busy with everything going on at this site, so if you need to talk, I'm ready to listen!

Whether it's fashion, school, health, family, friends, other relationships, or anything else, I'll give you the best advice I have. Smile Just head on over to my advice page by "foreverme!" OR IF (you want, and) if YOUR PROFILE IS PUBLICLY VISIBLE, comment on my profile, and I will comment on yours! Smile

by foreverme! on 8/30/2011 2:43:34 PM

Dear MODs,
I really like this plaid trend. I don't think I'm going to try the wedge or the coat anytime soon, but I really like plaid shirts! I only own one, and it's in pastel colors (kinda going against fall.) Where can I buy a chic, neutral colored plaid blouse without breaking the bank! (It might be good to mention that I don't really live near a mall. But I do have outlet stores such as TJ Maxx and Target.)

Hey girl, just keep checking the stores around you! Because the plaid trend is very in right now, it should be easy to find a shirt you like!

xoxo Tory

Jess D.

by nataloser on 8/24/2011 9:39:41 AM

Mod Mod Mod
so i was watching the disney channel show shake it up and the heat it up episode and in one scene they show this adorable pink kitty hat and I just cant find one that's in-stock or some-what similar to it and i really wanted to find it so could you please help me?
and thanks. Smile

Hey girl,

Animal hats are a big trend right now, so you should be able to find a similar one at many different accessory stores and mall stores, like Claire's or Forever 21, even if they're not pink. A Halloween store may also have something more colorful if you're really into the pink shade. You could also try searching the internet for a similar hat. I hope this helps, good luck with the search!

Meghan D.

by Chrysanthymum on 8/15/2011 12:33:20 AM

Smile

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 12:05:25 PM

I think all the styles are are really cute!

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 12:05:15 PM

So recently, I started to absolutely LOVE shopping. The thing is; is that I usually spend a lot of my money, or I buy a load of gifts for my family and friends for no apparent reason!(Not that that's a bad thing, but I'm running low on dough!) How do I save my money? Thanks MOD!

Hey girl, the best way is by not bringing money when you do shop: try window shopping or asking yourself do you really love the item you're buying? Leave the store and think on it before making the purchase: it's a great way to separate what you really need versus what you just want on whim.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dolcecupcakes on 8/12/2011 12:04:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need help. My family is REALLY tight on money (we pretty much always have been and always will be) and don't spend on luxuries like clothes. My wardrobe consists of 4 plain blue and grey t-shirts, a pair of jeans, and 2 pairs of shorts. Absolutely nothing to work with. I feel bad asking for money for clothes, and I don't have a way to make money. Even when I have money my dad doesnt want me spending it on clothes because he thinks its my parents responsibility to provide for me. I don't know what to do. We only buy clothes when I've outgrown what I have or it's really faded. I go to a private school and we wear uniforms, so at least I don't have to worry about a different outfit every day, but on weekends I'm almost ashamed to go out in public. It never used to be a problem because I didn't care what people thought, but now I'm getting older and constantly feel like a poor freak. I need help.

Hey girl, you're not a poor freak. But tell your dad that now more than ever you really want to be able to spruce up your wardrobe to express who you are. Tell him you don't feel like you can express yourself: you feel bad spending his money etc. Just be honest. He may be willing to give you a little bit more if you give him a good reason to.

xoxo