AN HOUR AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

3 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

Itchy down there after my period

I've just started my period and now, down there, has been constantly irritated!

How do I know when I put a pad on properly? Because sometimes I leak because the pad wasn't covering the front part of my underwear or the back. Sorry it's kinda hard to explain. How can I avoid this?

Hey girl,

Try using a pad with wings and put the wing part in the center of your underwear. If you're still having leaks, try switching to a long or super long version. Smile

Meghan D.

by Kat_13 on 1/4/2013 8:43:57 PM

i have really long dark brown curly hairs 'down there' and it covering all of it! should i shave. Also i think i am putting my pad in the wrong place because i keep leaking i think its to far forward it covers most of my hair ! should i move it down ?

by sarahrose on 1/29/2012 12:32:35 PM

I've been itching so much!I've kept on itching and it's starting to hurt! How do I stop it from hurting?!!!??

by sara401 on 1/13/2012 5:24:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Today i wore a tampon then during the day i went in the bathroom and noticed that even with it in there was alot of blood that hadnt been there when i put it in whats going on?

Hey babe!

You might just have a heavier flow than you thought. Try putting in a tampon with a higher absorbency now! xoxox
Devin A.

by ladyinlike on 11/4/2011 3:07:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD I dont think im putting at tampon in right i get it in there but then whenever i sit.down i feel it and it hurts. Am i doing something wrong?

Hey girl!

The first few times you wear a tampon can feel kind of strange.  Here's an article about how to make the pain of a tampon go away: xoxox
Devin A.

by ladyinlike on 10/30/2011 9:15:26 PM

mod mod!!!!! once in a while it's icthy down their.... anything i can do about it???? i know their are some products that can help but any.....certain products and brands????? i'm also really embarresed to talk to my mom about that... Frown
- thx!!!! Smile

Hey girly girl! This is totally normal and nothing to be embarassed about! Some girls find that shaving down there makes it less itchy. Others use creams like Vagisil, which treats yeast infections.

Becca G.

by whodosntluvme on 8/13/2011 6:24:50 PM

hey... i have been getting ingrown hairs down there and they hurt really bad. does anyone have suggestions on how to prevent them or keep them from hurting? please help.

by angel0413 on 8/7/2011 6:06:47 PM

recently i have been getting ingrown hirs down there,and they hurt really bad. does anyone have any advice on how to prevent them or keep them from hurting? please help

by angel0413 on 8/7/2011 5:59:53 PM

my mom said never shave down there bc it could cause infection

by brooketay on 8/7/2011 1:06:36 AM

please help me i love this guy and we have dated but now he hates me and i still love him what do i do?

by musickt12 on 8/4/2011 5:30:52 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Anti-bacterial soap kills way more germs.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!