3 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

6 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

7 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

My mom is dishing my secrets with Dad!

How can I trust her now?

I used to really dislike that, but I realized that my mom was sharing secrets with my dad because they both want to make sure I'm okay.
------------------------------------
Feel free to drop by my profile, which will have a link of my advice page. Smile

Have you ever gotten a stock message from the mods? They can get really busy writing awesome articles, so if you need to talk, I'm listening! I'll give you my best advice, which I have a lot of experience in giving.

Also, visit my profile for outfit ideas, if you're ever stuck on that, whether it's for a formal dinner, or for the first day bts! Thanks girls Smile

by foreverme! on 9/2/2011 6:34:53 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:28:21 PM

I am 11 years old, 5'4 and 140 lbs. I fell like I'm fat although my family disagree! I really need some help cause I don't know if I'm the correct weight or not! Please help! Austyn X(

by girlyschoolchik on 8/8/2011 1:04:35 PM

My parents fight over really stupid stuff twice a month and its always at like 11:00 p.m. I really would like them to stop fighting a lot because I have a little sister who is 20 months old and the A;WAYS wake her up! Help!

by girlyschoolchik on 8/8/2011 1:01:01 PM

My Mom tells my dad everything that happens during the day, and if something bad happened, it puts him in a bad mood. I have to be on my best behaivor always because I am really worried about him! He is so stressed with his work and has high blood pressure too. I just don't tell them anything anymore and try to stay secluded because I don't want to upset anybody and improve my dads health. I want to hang out with dad again like I used to and open up about my life and whats going on. I used to be able to tell him anything, and now, he doesn't have time for me. Frown

by gymnastqueen00 on 8/2/2011 1:27:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD My 4 cousins from California are visiting, so were staying at my Grandpas house (my cousins are my dad's older sisters 4 kids and were at my grandparents house because my dad and my aunt are his only 2 kids) and one of the cousins are 6, she's really funny and stuff, but she wakes me up at like 5:00am by jumping on my bed, and if I don't answer her right away she'll scream my name, and when I close and lock my door she bangs on the door like a crazy person and she's always making me watch her play dolls or making me play house with her. I don't want to tell my aunt because it seems rude because my cousin is 6, but she's really of my last nerve! What should I do? Please help! Briana

Try talking to her about your cousin waking ou up early--explain to her that you enjoy playing with her, but that it's no fun waking up at 5a during the summer

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by JBfan97 on 7/26/2011 7:50:20 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Hey, I have a really hard tone with change. I am still upset that we got a new toaster last year. We are moving soon, staying in the same town, but I am nervous that I will miss our current house a lot and not have fin at the new one. I have lived in the current house my whole life, so the change will prob be pretty hard.. Any help?
Thanks, tangerine_baby Smile

Hey chica! Just remember that change is a good thing! Change is what helps people grow and develop as individuals. Maybe you should talk to your parents to seek professional counseling for your anxiety if it overwhelms you. xoxo
Jess W.

by tangerine_baby on 7/25/2011 1:37:46 AM

My boyfriend is a great guy, really funny and i'm so happy to be his gf. It's just recently I've started to lose feelings for him because he has absolutely no self-confidence and always tells me hes a terrible bf. I try to tell him he's not, but he never listens. I'm considering breakin gup w/ him. DO you think this is a good idea?

by fpac31 on 7/21/2011 10:44:04 PM

Mom spilling my or my cousins secrets-Not!

I was so worried that my mom was going to tell things to my dad but I dont think she has. Some things I just dont want my dad knowing so I hope my mom keeps them to herself.

I think she respects my privacy and I am pretty sure she hasnt said anything to my dad about girl things like my cousin being on birth control. Because if she did I am sure my dad would have said something negative about her. Its nice to know that my mom and I can talk, it makes me feel more mature and makes me want to be more responsible.

by luckykel on 7/19/2011 11:02:23 PM

MODDD MODDD MODD!!!!
please help! i started talking to my ex and we apologized and he already was talking to this one girl... they werent official. i didnt plan to start talking to him again and he said he missed me and really likes me more than her... he told her that and she has made threatening posts on facebook about me and how i should watch out and shes going to hurt me and rip my head off... i dont want to be involved in ANY OF IT! i tried to apologize to her but she got more mad.. what should i do! please helpFrown

Hey girl,

She is clearly upset because she likes your ex, so she's expressing herself the only way she knows how - online. A lot of people with insecurities do this and, even though it's tough for us to understand, it happens. It's just words though! And chances are, if anyone else sees this, they'll see just how crazy she sounds by stooping this low. Give it some time for her to cool off. And it wouldn't hurt to ask him if he could stop talking about you if they ever have convos in the future. Just tell him you wanna remove yourself from this drama - it's not something you get involved with often and you don't want to have to deal with it. (And honestly, this is totally your decision - but if he keeps talking to her and causing this drama to continue even when you ask him not to, you might have to reevaluate if he is worth all this. No one who really likes ya would put you through stuff like this over and over!)
Lauren C.