6 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

9 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

10 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Triple whammie wahine

My school took a trip to the beach to go surfing, and our teacher told us to wear a shirt over it to cover our...

OMG that sucks! Hop that doen't happen 2 me!!!!

by abby15 on 2/2/2012 5:29:41 PM

At east you have a sweet boyfriend! Laughing

by cupcakegurl101 on 12/11/2011 5:04:59 PM

Haha, thats your fault though.

by lissie487 on 10/1/2011 3:05:54 PM

you have my everlasting simpathy.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 8/28/2011 3:12:05 PM

Haha. Im sorry. Thats realllly sad! Frown Thats why you listen to ur teacher Smile

by issy10000 on 8/18/2011 7:28:19 PM

hey i need help!!!!! So there's this guy in my school and the last five days of school i REALLY liked him. he really liked me too, and the day before school was over he called me and told me he REALLY liked me and he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes!!!! The last day of school i had a summer party and i invited a LOT of people including him. At the party one of my best friends started to flirt with him and he flirted back and i was really upset so i talked to him and he said that he liked her and that it was him not me (totalllll lame excuse)and i see him all the time and i cant get over him hes not a jerk ive known him for 7 years. I just dont know what to do and i CANT get over him.

by awesomegirl30495 on 7/23/2011 6:48:10 PM

oh geez, girl, you really had it hard! no offense, but i am so glad that wasn't me!! yikes!!

by crazyinsanewolfgirl on 7/21/2011 8:26:26 PM

I think that just left your boyfriend thinking about you the rest of the day..(:

by summerlovee on 7/21/2011 9:32:33 AM

On a dare!

One time we all agreed to go skinny dipping but we decided to just let the guys do it. It was the funniest thing ever because the guys ended up doing it, what were the guys thinking. Now some of them dont believe us because we said we would but didnt.

by luckykel on 7/19/2011 10:43:26 PM

oh no!!! that was embaressing

by midnites_child on 7/18/2011 8:12:39 PM