11 HOURS AGO Yeah...don't do *this* with your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/FmVJRC3T3b

14 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE

15 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2

COMMENTS

Triple whammie wahine

My school took a trip to the beach to go surfing, and our teacher told us to wear a shirt over it to cover our...

omg i am just lol ing ur teacher toold u so sorry

by Megaforme on 7/15/2011 1:19:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm uber confused./:
Back in May the guy I like started texting me to get me to help him to get my BFF to start talking to him again (because she hates him) and I helped him, and then it kind out turned into a thing, we went out on a date, we text everyday, hug eachother and talk all the time and so on. But now, two months later, he's pulling the SAME crap on me and is trying to get me to help my BFF talk to him again, (because she still really hates him) so now I'm wondering, "wow, did he really ever like me at all...?" and he still treats me in a flirty, happy way but then the subject always somehow shifts over to my BFF./: Is he using me? What do I do?! Help..thanks Smile

Hey girl, it's hard to say. Ask him what the root of all this is or if he has a crush. There's certainly a chance but don't assume.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pinkzebra97 on 7/15/2011 12:15:53 AM

Gotta love days like that don't ya? jk but Good luck! Smile

by midnightluver96 on 7/14/2011 11:20:36 PM

It's so bad I'm dying for you!At least you got to go to the beach for a school trip.Not everybody can do that. Smile

by realchk on 7/14/2011 7:19:17 PM

Oh, that must have been really hard. Good that your BF actually got your bikini top though!

by Aislinn120 on 7/14/2011 4:23:43 PM

Hahahahaha that's horrid!

by PinkZebra97 on 7/14/2011 3:37:37 PM

lol u were the one that didn't listen to the directions, but it awful

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/14/2011 2:01:57 PM

haha kinda serves you right, maybe next time you will just listen to the rules! lol

by horselover408 on 7/14/2011 1:46:48 PM