13 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

13 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

13 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Triple whammie wahine

My school took a trip to the beach to go surfing, and our teacher told us to wear a shirt over it to cover our...

omg i am just lol ing ur teacher toold u so sorry

by Megaforme on 7/15/2011 1:19:07 AM

I'm uber confused./:
Back in May the guy I like started texting me to get me to help him to get my BFF to start talking to him again (because she hates him) and I helped him, and then it kind out turned into a thing, we went out on a date, we text everyday, hug eachother and talk all the time and so on. But now, two months later, he's pulling the SAME crap on me and is trying to get me to help my BFF talk to him again, (because she still really hates him) so now I'm wondering, "wow, did he really ever like me at all...?" and he still treats me in a flirty, happy way but then the subject always somehow shifts over to my BFF./: Is he using me? What do I do?! Help..thanks Smile

Hey girl, it's hard to say. Ask him what the root of all this is or if he has a crush. There's certainly a chance but don't assume.

Alyssa B.

by pinkzebra97 on 7/15/2011 12:15:53 AM

Gotta love days like that don't ya? jk but Good luck! Smile

by midnightluver96 on 7/14/2011 11:20:36 PM

It's so bad I'm dying for you!At least you got to go to the beach for a school trip.Not everybody can do that. Smile

by realchk on 7/14/2011 7:19:17 PM

Oh, that must have been really hard. Good that your BF actually got your bikini top though!

by Aislinn120 on 7/14/2011 4:23:43 PM

Hahahahaha that's horrid!

by PinkZebra97 on 7/14/2011 3:37:37 PM

lol u were the one that didn't listen to the directions, but it awful

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/14/2011 2:01:57 PM

haha kinda serves you right, maybe next time you will just listen to the rules! lol

by horselover408 on 7/14/2011 1:46:48 PM

aw thats awuful!!!

by Baksketballchick11 on 7/14/2011 1:46:31 PM

ugggg thats awful!! Frown

by rach<3kampkohut on 7/14/2011 1:08:55 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!