7 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

8 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

8 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

Triple whammie wahine

My school took a trip to the beach to go surfing, and our teacher told us to wear a shirt over it to cover our...

Oh that really sucks!Sorry bout that! But at least your boyfriend was really sweet and got your top for you!

by breecc on 7/14/2011 12:16:35 PM

thats a horrible day Frown

by rainbowsparkle98 on 7/14/2011 12:01:58 PM

Aw that really sucks, but at least your boyfriend got your top for you! ;)

by Alle93 on 7/14/2011 11:21:23 AM

That sounds like that really sucked.I went to the beach once and my crush was there and my bikini top flew off during a giant wave and my crush got into the water found my top and gave to me.He said I have a great body.Smile)))

-Gabby

by CuteyGirl99 on 7/14/2011 10:07:31 AM

Haaaaaaa sorry

by tennis! on 7/14/2011 9:47:23 AM

Gosh that would be so sad. You think your field trip will be all fun, surfing with you friends and then THAT happens. Frown

__________________________________________________
do you love either of these two comedies, ❝The Middle❞ or ❝Modern Family❞? Do you want up-to-date information on these shows (including what the season premieres will be like)? Well then please join my club, ❝The Middle and Modern family❞! Thanks!

Do you love to take random surveys for fun? (Questions like... What's your favorite TV show? Chocolate VS Vanilla) Then join Sweet Surveys! There is usually new surveys daily!

Do you ❤ going on vacations? Do you love to travel a ton? Then join 2 clubs, "The Vacation Club," and "Vacation Club." Thanks Smile

Are you a huge Selena Gomez fan, like me? the join my club, "Selena Gomez fans For Life!!"! Thanks!

Need advice? feel free to ask me on my Advice Queen page! I'll always answer ASAP!

by oceanlover69 on 7/14/2011 9:45:45 AM