AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

2 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

Triple whammie wahine

My school took a trip to the beach to go surfing, and our teacher told us to wear a shirt over it to cover our...

Oh that really sucks!Sorry bout that! But at least your boyfriend was really sweet and got your top for you!

by breecc on 7/14/2011 12:16:35 PM

thats a horrible day Frown

by rainbowsparkle98 on 7/14/2011 12:01:58 PM

Aw that really sucks, but at least your boyfriend got your top for you! ;)

by Alle93 on 7/14/2011 11:21:23 AM

That sounds like that really sucked.I went to the beach once and my crush was there and my bikini top flew off during a giant wave and my crush got into the water found my top and gave to me.He said I have a great body.Smile)))

-Gabby

by CuteyGirl99 on 7/14/2011 10:07:31 AM

Haaaaaaa sorry

by tennis! on 7/14/2011 9:47:23 AM

Gosh that would be so sad. You think your field trip will be all fun, surfing with you friends and then THAT happens. Frown

__________________________________________________
do you love either of these two comedies, ❝The Middle❞ or ❝Modern Family❞? Do you want up-to-date information on these shows (including what the season premieres will be like)? Well then please join my club, ❝The Middle and Modern family❞! Thanks!

Do you love to take random surveys for fun? (Questions like... What's your favorite TV show? Chocolate VS Vanilla) Then join Sweet Surveys! There is usually new surveys daily!

Do you ❤ going on vacations? Do you love to travel a ton? Then join 2 clubs, "The Vacation Club," and "Vacation Club." Thanks Smile

Are you a huge Selena Gomez fan, like me? the join my club, "Selena Gomez fans For Life!!"! Thanks!

Need advice? feel free to ask me on my Advice Queen page! I'll always answer ASAP!

by oceanlover69 on 7/14/2011 9:45:45 AM

that was a bad day

by littlemissy226 on 7/14/2011 8:07:22 AM

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.