11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Bras are so uncomfortable!

I know I'm ready for a bra with cups, but how can I get used to the way it feels?

Good After Noon Mod!!! I really have problems with my bra so much!! It is so ridiculous how much they itch, and the tag is just like a monster beating up my back! I put on powder, and tissue it still doesn't work. Not to mention sometimes the bra hurts my boobs!! I have always had these problems since I started wearing cup bras which has been about a year and a few months. Thanks

Hey! you should get a fitting at victoria's secret or a department store, fit is key to comfort. check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/01/bra-guide.aspx
Helen S.

by PlatinumDove on 7/27/2011 6:16:45 PM

MODMODMOD whats the difference between a padded bra and a cupped bra?thanx!

Hey girl,

A padded bra has some extra padding in it, and a cupped bra can also have padding, but the cup does not cover the whole boob. x0x0
Casey L.

by waffles4eva! on 7/27/2011 1:24:44 PM

if you dont like bras you could always try wearing a tank top with a built-in bra.

by fudgemonkey on 7/27/2011 8:32:38 AM

MOD
Whats a demi bra?

Hey girl,

A demi bra just means there's less coverage, so part of your boob is exposed. x0x0
Casey L.

by lagirl16 on 7/26/2011 3:28:49 PM

Im starting 7th grade too but I have been wearing a bra since 5th grade. I dont need a padded one but i wear one larger so its more comfortable, plus you may feel behind your other friends ( i know i have) they might have larger bras on too so yep.

by iheartlyra on 7/26/2011 2:58:06 PM

craxi comments!

by breneshamosby on 7/26/2011 1:30:00 AM

The only problem going braless in public is that people can really see what size you are, so if you are small like I am you have to wear the right shirts that dont make you look too flat chested. Padded bras are great for people like me but I wish it didnt matter so much to everyone.

by luckykel on 7/22/2011 8:10:41 PM

I was about 9 years old when I had to start wearing my first bra.. It felt very weird. I have been chunky ever since I was a baby so I have grown faster if that makes sense.. I am now 16 years old I am a DD cup... I can understand where your comming from on how its uncomfortable to wear a bra but to me it feels soo weird not to have one on.

by briannajolyn on 7/22/2011 3:46:13 PM

MOD
Is it necessary to wear a bra at home?
I'm staying at home a lot this summer, and I never wear one..I'm not very heavy in that department lol.
Would wearing a shelf bra cami be okay? or..?
thankss

Hey girlie, that's totally a personal preference! You can wear whatever you want at home and if you don't want to wear a bra that's totally ok!
Lauren T.

by foreverme! on 7/21/2011 8:12:45 PM

~MOD~MOD~MOD~
I have noticed that my bras are getting too small, but I dont know how to measure for my bra size. I think there was an article on here that said how, but I couldnt find it. Could you either tell me the steps or give me the link to the article? Thanks!

Hey babe! You can also go to a store, department store or one like Victoria's Secret, and get measured there.  Run your mouse over the "Your Bod" tab then click "Boobs" for more posts that can help! xoxo

Jess W.