1 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

Bras are so uncomfortable!

I know I'm ready for a bra with cups, but how can I get used to the way it feels?

One good thing about not being big chested is that I can go bra-less at at times. I just have to be careful when I am wearing loose or low cut shirts when going without a bra for obvious reasons.

Sports bras are a good start, so you could start wearing those. I wear them and so do many of my friends.

by luckykel on 7/20/2011 11:13:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I have posted this before but no answers! Frown
All the girls at my school wear lots of makeup! Ex) Bright blue mascara, lots of foundation, bronzer, etc, etc. I want to go for a more natural look. Do u have any tips on how i can pull of looking more natural?

Google "Natural Makeup for [insert skin tone]" and you'll find an array of makeup tips

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by paramoregurl on 7/19/2011 5:02:38 PM

MODMODMODMOD: when i measured myself, below my boob was 27 in, and on my boob was 29 in. so iy said i was a 32B. but the thing is when i try on 32B's it fits pretty well on my left boob but on my right it is always a little too big. then when i try on a bra that fits my right boob its always too small on my left. so should i buy bras that are a little too big on one side or too small on the other?
Thanks so much! Laughing

Hey girl,

It kinda depends how you feel and what you're most comfortable with. Also, you should go to a bra store and have them measure you and see what they say because they are experts on this stuff. x0x0
Casey L.

by daloreanzone on 7/19/2011 3:06:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ..
Hi I want a a Minimergency kit for periods and such but I feel weird asking my mom for stuff that like. Any advice? thanks

Hey girlie,

That's a great practical idea! It might feel awkward, but you just gotta go for it - tell her you want to prepare for your periods so you don't get caught in any awkward or embarrassing situations. Then ask her to give you some suggestions for what to put in it. By involving her and wanting her to be involved, you'll break the ice and give her a way to contribute that, hopefully, won't make her/you feel too weird Smile
Lauren C.

by LoveHappens on 7/18/2011 10:18:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so I'm 12 and my sister is 11, but she is really tall for her age. (she is 5'7 and I'm 5'0) it seems like my mom only pays attention to my sister because my sister has a bigger chest (she is a 34A and I'm a 32A) than me! I have 2 bras that fit my while my sister has about 6! It's so unfair! And whenever I ask my mom for a bra, she always says "I'm not talking about this right now!" so my question is, how can I get my mom to pay attention to me too?!? And also, this is kinda random, but I have some 34A bras and they are so much bigger in the cup than my 32A bras! Is there any reason for that? Sorry this was so long! xoxo ~awesomefulicious

Hey girlie,

34A is a naturally bigger size than 32A (it's bigger around the chest, but also a bit in the cup), so that's totally normal. And remember every brand's sizes run differently so one could be noticeably bigger because it's made differently - don't sweat it! As for mom, try not to compare yourself to your sister. By approaching mom and being like, "But SHE has more than I do!!!" she probably just wants to avoid the whining by putting it off. But by coming up to her (or writing her a heartfelt letter) and telling her that you appreciate the two bras you have, but you want to scope out the best price on another one since they're wearing out (or whatever the practical reason is for a new one), she'll definitely take ya more seriously. Make sure you HAVE a practical reason though - honestly, having two bras to switch between is more than enough, as long as they both fit!
Lauren C.

by awesomefulicious on 7/18/2011 7:04:34 PM

hey girl! I thought about bras the same way as you, but the ones I have now (with cups) are so comfy I almost forget that they're there! You just have to make sure it fits you right, and you can get it fitted if you need to and you can use extenders for the back strap. Hope that helps, and good luck!

by horsewhisperer on 7/18/2011 11:45:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
okay so i'm going into 7th grade and my friends wear training bras but i bought some padded bras and they think that i'm trying to grow up to fast or trying to get attention if i wear a padded bra. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!

Hey girl,

Don't call attention to it! Just wear it with your shirts and be confident. If they ask, just say you needed more support so you're trying out a different style. It's your decision what bra to wear, not theirs, so don't sweat it Smile
Lauren C.

by qwerty66 on 7/17/2011 4:50:17 PM

I got use to them pretty quick, sometimes there irritating, but I am just use to it!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/15/2011 7:51:09 PM

You get used to it after a awhile sports bras are easiest to get used to because theyre really comfy

by kammiemay on 7/15/2011 6:53:33 PM

I had to start wearing a bra when i was in the second grade! i thought they were the most uncomfortable thing in the world so i always wore oversized shirts so i wouldn't have to wear a bra haha.

by tswiftluver13 on 7/15/2011 5:39:03 PM