7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Bras are so uncomfortable!

I know I'm ready for a bra with cups, but how can I get used to the way it feels?

maybe you should wear a bra every other day to get used to them that is what i did

by atinker on 7/15/2011 5:02:33 PM

I'm a 36D, so I most definitley need a wear a bra. I just started buying fancier, colorful bras, and while the feeling they have took awhile to get used to, the feeling of finally wearing the right size bra was too good to give up. I got used to the fabric and lace fairly quickly, though.

by rockinlishy on 7/15/2011 4:33:22 PM

My mom doesn't have the guts to take me bra shopping...

by Chrys98 on 7/15/2011 4:02:21 PM

You think they're uncomfortable? I feel weird not wearing one! :O

by jackieluvz on 7/15/2011 3:46:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
im probably the opposite. i find bras soo comfy. i feel so wierd without one. btw, how do i know if i need a cupped or padded bra? (im going into 7th grade and im almost 13 yrs old)

hey! it's really more about preference than necessity. get whichever is the comfiest Smile
Helen S.

by c♥nicole08 on 7/15/2011 1:58:43 PM

my bras are comfreratble

by greekprincess98 on 7/15/2011 1:42:14 PM

The first time I wore a bra it was HORRIBLE....but it got easier.

by mb1498 on 7/15/2011 1:36:52 PM

I recently stopped talking to my best friends(they're sisters) What happened was, the last few times I have had them over they have been mean to me and a lot of times they will cancel like an hour before they are suppose to come over. Their mom started to work at the school we got to this past year and before that we had to pick them up like 3 times a week for her. Their mom has serious mental issus. But I know, not feel, know that I'm their last option. I'm not in the popular crowd and their mom pushed them to be. I don't to talk to them and vis versa. They really hurt my feelings. A lot of times I want to cry because I don't have a lot of fiends because I shy. I went to a baseball game with them and the church and I was a loner. And they were very mean to me and they used to not be like this. I don't have anyone spend the night or anything like that. So my guestions are- Is it unheathly for me to not be social? And how can I be more social? Thank you so much! <3

hey! being too antisocial is never a good thing, but sometimes time alone helps you become more self-reliant. you can be more social by starting conversations with other groups to make friends Smile
Helen S.

by Georgie 4 on 7/15/2011 1:27:39 PM

you get use to it... eventually! :p

by rach<3kampkohut on 7/15/2011 1:00:16 PM

do u love JB? if so join my club BELIEBR 4EVER!! its awesome!!! pls join!! also VP and secratary are available!! so join and run for a position by filling out an application i posted on the club!!! fill out my profile pls!! thx JB luvers!!
<3 YA Jess W.