11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Bras are so uncomfortable!

I know I'm ready for a bra with cups, but how can I get used to the way it feels?

My BFF doesn't wear bras with cups, and I think she really needs to because they kind of poke out from her shirt... How can I casually suggest her getting a padded bra? I've brought it up before and mentioned how nice they are and stuff but she doesn't seem to take the hint. What should I do?

Hey babe! In the nicest way possible just let her know that you can see her nipples. Tell her she should get some nipple covers or a padded bra, either option would fix that.  You're just trying to help, and she should understand that. xoxo
Jess W.

by thecupcakequeen on 7/15/2011 12:24:11 PM

ya i h8 em... but i need em Frown none of my friends wear them just me...

by pink and purple girl on 7/15/2011 12:23:47 PM

ughhh trust me i'm fifteen & i still haven't got used to bras !! My cup size is B ..i tried ALL kind of bras but mostly cotton sports bras r the most comfy !but when i'm around the house i ALWAYS go braless Tong

by haneen.pop.princess on 7/15/2011 11:03:49 AM

eh... u get used 2 it...

by muamua1j on 7/15/2011 10:23:49 AM

I have the same problem as the girl in this article. I'm going into 7th grade and people are telling me to wear a bra but I can't get used to them. I got a fitting a week ago and they told me I was a 34B and they also told me what style would suit me best, so then I bought 2 bras. ( I got sized at Lasenza )So... even though I got a fitting I still can't get used to the feel because they are very uncomfortable. Any advice? (P.S. I am going bra shopping today so what should I look for and should I go to another store and get sized again?) Thanks!

Hey babe! Until you get used to it you can wear sports bras. They're totally comfy but don't look as good. Different brands are more or less comfortable so try a bunch on a find brands that work for you. You'll get used to it, I promise. And if you're a 34B you should be wearing a bra Smile Good luck! xoxo
Jess W.

by horsebackrider12 on 7/15/2011 10:12:36 AM

I found bras uncomfortable at first, but you get used to them after a while.

Hey girlfriends!
Want some ah-ma-zing advice? Then you've just gotta come to my club, Beauty, Fashion and Health Advice!
Or come to my Advice Queen page~~Freakout911~~
Ooh, do you like MONEY? Or even hate it? O.o
Well then, the club MONEY MONEY MONEY is for you! You should join!
Custom officer positions open in both clubs!
I <3 you and can't wait to see you at a club!
~~ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE CLUBS AND ADVICE QUEEN PAGE OF _f_r_e_a_k_o_u_t_9_1_1_. YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO JOIN~~

by Freakout911 on 7/15/2011 9:32:21 AM