1 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

Bust your shy rep around guys

Guys think I'm shy, but I'm actually really outgoing...

I am fine with talking to my guy friends but when it comes to other guys I totally freeze! What should I do?

by amazinglilli on 7/25/2013 2:28:13 PM

MOD- I`m extremely shy around boys and I can`t seem to get ANY guys to notice me :[ I`m really small so I feel like I`m invisible to guys. Help any advice?

Im sure youre known as the quiet nice girl. Maybe try helping the guy you like and just be the helpful nice girl. Then by breaking out of your shell slowly youll become more confortable with him and he'll start to notice. Take small steps. Help guys with class and slowly youll come out of your shell. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Scarletwitch on 1/3/2012 6:50:42 PM

I`m a really shy person, and very short, I feel as if I`m invisible to guys, I have bio with my crush, and I really want him to notice me, any advice?

by Scarletwitch on 1/3/2012 6:45:25 PM

hey! brittney g! what r some things i can do around this guy too show him i only like him as a friend (he doesnt like me but heard tht i liked him)

Hey Gretchen! Make sure you don't unintentionally flirt with him, and only talk about things on a friend level. You can also tell him how much of a good friend he is, so he won't get the wrong idea. Hope this helps!

-Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by gretchen12 on 10/4/2011 11:28:14 PM

So this guy heard tht i liked him. (i told a friend and i wasnt thinking straight cuz now i dont really like him). he acted really quiet around me but then after we hung out on fri (our moms had this church thing.. so we had too) he invited me too hang out the next day. i couldnt but now its two weeks later and i want too invite him too do something with me and my friend (bike or whatever) but i want him too know i just want too b friends. im not sure if he likes me but its a possibility scince he did flirt before (i bet he duznt like me though). how can i invite him in a friendly way and do u think he likes me (:/)
p.s we havent known eachother for long and were not really friends! Laughing

Just invite him to hang out! He may only like you as a friend, so don't stress about it too much!

-Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by gretchen12 on 10/4/2011 10:56:55 PM

MODDDDDD! sorry to bother you, but there's this guy i've liked ever since last year. we were friends and at homecoming i asked him who he liked and he said they had orange hair, blue eyes, and a big head. i have orange hair and blue eyes, but im not sure if he was talking about me or not and i never found out. so do you think he was hinting it was me, or was it just a coincidence? and if it was me, is there a way to tell if they're still there? thanks a bunch! Smile

Hey chica, sounds like he was hinting at you. I would try and talk to him and ask for his number, he probably still likes you. Smile

Lynae P.

by drpeppa23 on 9/3/2011 7:38:18 PM

Modmodmod ok theres this guy I really like and my cousins think he likes me he always trys to hang out with me but I dont know if I should tell him thanks soo much!

Hey girl!

If you think you've got a shot, then go ahead and let him know! There's no way but talking for him to figure out ya dig him, so be a sweetie and speak up.
Sarah G.

by Hellokittypinky123 on 8/19/2011 3:38:53 PM

MODMODMOD A guy I've been texting says he wants to hang out before school starts. He's said he wanted to hang out before but never told me a date or a place. I'm really shy though so I'm not sure if I should arrange a place and date for us to hang out or just wait for him to even though he didnt the last time. What should I do? We're not dating so I dont want it to be awkward. Help!

Hey girlie, hang out with him! Get lunch together at a restaurant or something. It won't be awkward if you're already friends.
Lauren T.

by incognitogirl95 on 8/11/2011 4:45:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD. i really need your advice. so this guy i really like asked me out but he lied to me so i said no. but, now i feel like i made a HUGE mistake... i dont know what to do...

Hey girly! In my opinion, it depends on what he lied to you about, and how important it was to you. Lying in any form isn't a good sign. However, you need to ask yourself whether it's something you can get over.... like a little white lie. Or, something that'll always be in the back of your mind.

Becca G.

by xXChristelXx on 7/23/2011 11:40:43 PM

MOD! this SUPER hot guy was camping w/ us a few weeks ago. He was very very shy, but only around me. Could that mean that he likes me?!?!?! help!

Helen S.

by W.E.C.T on 7/23/2011 8:06:41 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?