1 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

13 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

13 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

COMMENTS

Bust your shy rep around guys

Guys think I'm shy, but I'm actually really outgoing...

Hey guys! I have a question, and if someone could answer it on my prifile that would be awesome! I can answer a question for you if you want. (In return) My question is about boys, so hopefully you are good with this stuff! Hahh(:

So there is this boy, I know he likes me. But as a friend. But he is kind of quiet about his feelings sort of. And we were in a big group playing truth or dare, so I don't know if he just said he liked me. (The question was "Who do you like?- and it has to be someone here" and he said exactly "Tricia- but as a friend." [FYI: Tricia is my name!]) And I'm just nervous if I say that I like him that will just be awkward. But the times that my group and his group hang out we usually play truth or dare so should I ask then? Or could you give me some ideas that you have? Thanks a lot!
•SuperrGirliie•

by SuperrGirliie on 7/23/2011 1:06:58 AM

I was just at a summer science camp and met this amazing guy. We hung out all the time and everyone knew we liked each other. He told me he likes me and I told him the same thing. He also gave me a kiss on the cheek the last day. I have his number and he has mine, but we haven't defined things. So how often should we talk and how so we make a relationship work?

by lucy408 on 7/22/2011 4:53:36 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
At my school, they have 2 teams for each grade. Both teams only meet at lunch. What if my crush ends up on the other team when we had 3 classes together last year? If we're on different teams, we'll have no classes what's-so-ever. I mean we do the same school activities (like chorus and select choir), but I feel our friendship might begin to fade. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever met and I don't wanna lose him. I feel myself around him and I can talk to him about pretty much everything. Please and thank you <3

Hey babe! I answered you're other post, so check that one out! xoxo
Jess W.

by bratz911 on 7/21/2011 10:53:49 AM

Hey fashion hotties! join my club for the latest styles that are hot, and flirty, fiesty, and the latest trends, ill keep you updated! they ARE cheap! itll say where @, and what it is, and how much $$$! whats better than this? being justin biebers girl friend, or selena gomezs BFF! or eating the WORLDS LARGEST TACO! the CLUBS NAME IS... flirty fashion

by angie333 on 7/21/2011 12:59:56 AM

MOD! I have always had trouble flirting. I really don't understand how to do it, everytime I try the boys look at me really weird Frown! Help Please.

Helen S.

by everstarr13 on 7/20/2011 7:42:54 PM

words of advice for you ladies...

theeres noo need to be shy around guys, let alone a guy you like. Smilei knoww the first time chatting with them can be a little awkward, but don't get marked as a 'shy girl' by a guy you could actually really like. Act as if you were around your bestfriends, and you'll the guys mackinn on ya in no time. Smile

goodluck ladies <3

by bandobrowneyes on 7/19/2011 9:59:32 PM

Lol this is not like me I like the shy and dark and mysterouis types of guys. I'm like that too but a little more open and preppy.
Who agrees that the type of guy I like is the best kind.

by cre8tive_2114 on 7/19/2011 7:36:05 PM

Mod
I'm going into 7th grade and I'm wondering if that is the time to get a boyfriend? I've never had a boyfriend before and I was wondering what would be the appropriate time to get one? Thanks!

It all depends on you as a person and your parents

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by MusikRox1999 on 7/19/2011 7:25:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Jess W.
Hey have u deleted my club yet? Thx and srry im being impatient

Jess W. isn't working right now, I'm sorry

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/19/2011 5:38:29 PM

MOD... This boy in my class thinks its ok too call me shy. Its really starting to bug me and he keeps telling me its an inside joke when its just us. Im getting really annoyed and a couple days ago he wrote on my facebook profile "Stop being so quiet." How can i stand up too him? Help!

Tell him that it's makes you uncomfortable when he calls you that and that you'd appreciate it if he'd stop

Brittany G.