AN HOUR AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

2 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

3 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

COMMENTS

Bust your shy rep around guys

Guys think I'm shy, but I'm actually really outgoing...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD********(from previous comments)
when i think about ending it with anthony it makes me feel bad because he says he loves me and i know he means it. i havent really seen him this summer but the couple times i have it was brief awkward moments and idk if we actually spent more time around each other if it would get better. because its weird that i have mood swings with whether or not i want to be with him.

Hey girl,

So then maybe you should wait until you and him can spend more time together to see if you actually want to stay with him or not. x0x0
Casey L.

by nobody25 on 7/19/2011 11:32:13 AM

MOD MOD
are lip plumpers safe? and if so i want to make my lips really full! where can i get a really good lip plumper? my budget is to $18. thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

As far as I know, lip plumping lipstick/gloss is totally fine. Don't trust more "medical" looking types of plumpers because they're pretty much all scams, but those that give the illusion of a fuller lip are totally worth it! Try Pur Minerals Pout Plumping Lipgloss (which you can usually get for around $16) to see how it works!
Lauren C.

by j4zm09 on 7/18/2011 11:29:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Lately, my friend "B" and I haven't been doing well. She has changed alot, not in a good way, tho! She's never open to communication anymore and never takes anyone elses input.
She's saying mean things all the time about people. Then she goes and acts all innocent about them.
She used to be a girl who always took what her friends said seriously and listened to them. Now it's all about her!
How do I end the friendship nicely????

Hey girlie,

To end a friendship without a huge blow-up, the best thing to do is just drift apart. Hang out with her less and less over the course of a month or two. (Surround yourself with your other friends so you aren't closing yourself off from everyone!) And try not being as available or chatting as much online/via text. Don't be mean - there's no reason to do that. But her behavior isn't something that is healthy for you since it's stressing you out/making you upset, so this might give her the hint that she's done something to distance you.
Lauren C.

by fungirl123 on 7/18/2011 7:05:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I feel like no one from my church likes me. I know they do and I know I have true friends there. But I still feel like I'm not excepted there. It's a new feeling. Don't say you are excepted there because that won't help. How can I know that they actually like me there?

Hey girl,

You can't just walk up to someone and be like, "Excuse me, do you like me? Ok good...but are you sure?" There isn't a sure-fire way to know if someone likes you, but by being yourself, staying involved, and putting others before yourself, you'll show everyone at church all of your best qualities. And if you have friends there that you talk to on a regular basis, hang out with, or say hello to when you see them at church/around town, you know you're doing just fine Smile
Lauren C.

by justadream11 on 7/18/2011 6:50:51 PM

I am so shy around people i don't know! I'm afraid i will look like an idiot! What sucks is I'm going to high school next year, and i know one person besides the kids in my class. I hate most of them. Rofl. On top of that i hate my hair and look. LoL!!!

by lizzyd12 on 7/18/2011 5:16:48 PM

i have the oppisite problem, i get nervous so i am really loud and kinda annoying, so people think im weird and crazy so they dont like me... how do i fix this!!!

by skycae on 7/18/2011 5:01:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
also we have teams at school and each team has a different set of teachers. all my friends are on different teams and jake is on one where my friends are on too. i think i can switch to that team. should i? thaanks!!

Hey girl,

If you would feel a lot more comfortable being with your friends, then do it. But, just remember that you can totally make new friends on the team you're on now, and you can always see your other friends another time. x0x0
Casey L.

by nobody25 on 7/18/2011 3:41:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*!!!!
ok so i've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 months now but i've also liked my best friend for almost a year and never stopped. i dont know what to do because i feel totally comfortable with jake (best friend) and awkward with anthony (boyfriend). Jake just broke up with his girlfriend and I've been thinking about breaking up with anthony for a week now. I don't know if Jake would ever like me though cuz hes a HUGE flirt but he's completely loyal in relationships. he always sends me smiley faces when we text and thanked me for sticking up for him when everyone was hard on him for breaking up with his ex. he said it made everything better. what should i do? my friend said i shouldnt be thinking about this cuz he makes me smile and laugh whenever i talk to him but its not like that with my bf. HELPPPP!!!! thank you!!! Laughing

Hey girlie,

It sounds like you're not really into your current relationship, but that's not necessarily because of jake. If you're having feelings for someone else or just don't feel comfortable around your bf, it's not really fair to him to keep dating. You might wanna reconsider your relationship with anthony, and take jake out of the picture for now. Think about if there was no jake, would you still feel awkward with anthony, or would you be happier? If you're not happy now or don't feel comfortable in the relationship, you should probably end it. Once you've ended things, you can sort out your feelings for Jake more clearly. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by nobody25 on 7/18/2011 3:39:34 PM

Hey Girlies! Come to my advice queen page for advice on just about anything! I will answer each question as best as I can and as fast as I can. Don't worry, I'm here for you so you can be the best you can possibly be!
<3 sweetooth <3

by sweetooth on 7/18/2011 2:48:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
This article is really great, thanks! The problem is though, is that I am not only shy around guys, I'm shy around everyone at school. Is it too late to change my reputation? Also, if I can still change this around, do you have any tips to talk to guys or just anyone? It's really hard for me to be myself around people, I don't know why!

Hey girlie! It's never too late to change your rep! The best (and only) way to talk to people is just to breath and be confident. Seriously, if you believe you can do it, you can! I swear. Have the confidence in yourself and everything you want to accomplish, you can. I know it sounds cheesy, but it really works.  xoxo
Jess W.